This thread was locked on 2014-12-22 20:20:19
Forums > General Industry > how are you!!?

Photographer

I and I imaging

Newport Beach, California, US

working with models is more psychology triage than snapping shutter,  I wish you woman out there would be how you feel and say what you mean mainly for your sake and comfort, but also for the photographer...

all to often models say they feel one way but body language and facial expressions say something entirely different....
   this conflict is so obvious in any photograph...  if your feeling good it's hard to make your self look like you feel bad, and the same is true when matching any opposite emotions...    if a model is feeling anxious, scared, mad there are ways to showcase that emotion into amazing artwork, put her in a situation that matches the emotion..   if your not happy and trying to act happy it's very transparent.... it's a good photographers job to notice that and deal with it....
     the last thing anyone needs is to start relationships with lies...... if you feel bad let me know and we will work with it, I guarantee once we put you in a mad situation to match emotion you will be feeling good in no time, cuz it's exposed addressed and the honesty shines through....
    I see so many photo's on here where girls look are in clothing with body language and facial expressions that are so out of place it makes them look fake.... very unflattering........ think about that       
      stop lying   be real    ...

Dec 22 14 05:11 pm Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

https://karenknowsbest.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/this-will-not-end-well-cat.jpg

Dec 22 14 05:31 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

I am fine.  How are you?

Dec 22 14 05:37 pm Link

Photographer

Keith Allen Phillips

Santa Fe, New Mexico, US

Have you been drinking?

Dec 22 14 08:08 pm Link