Retoucher

Hieu Drama

Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam

Hello everybody, I have a trouble to make a nice uniform skin color, my skin always too bright and there is some small yellow skin color, the color cant not same , can you help me ?
This is the color I hope

https://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u392/hieu_drama/t6xmc6_zps4b054290.jpg

And this is the link:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post/932535/1

Photographer: Maxim Soldado
Retoucher: Jose Beltran (this job is so great)

Thanks alot, everybody

Dec 29 14 06:00 am Link

Photographer

Matt Cline Photography

Springfield, Ohio, US

A few suggestions.

#1, shoot you pictures in a RAW or DNG format. This will allow the greatest amount of editing possible while not making the hot look bad when you do so.

#2 use soft light on your subjects. Diffuse the light as much as you can to give smooth color gradients over the curves of your subjects face and body. Use white umbrellas, soft boxes, even white sheet in a pinch to shoot through or even bounce off of.

#3, Start off the shoot with a correct white balance on your camera AND a graycard that has an example of white, black and gray scales so you can correctly get the shot as close to possible in the first place AND do color correction in your editing program.

#4, Look on YouTube for tutorials on "evening skin tones" and removing hot spots. There are TONS of them there that will help you discover who to do that.

Good luck!

Jan 01 15 01:24 pm Link

Retoucher

Hieu Drama

Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam

Matt Cline Photography wrote:
A few suggestions.

#1, shoot you pictures in a RAW or DNG format. This will allow the greatest amount of editing possible while not making the hot look bad when you do so.

#2 use soft light on your subjects. Diffuse the light as much as you can to give smooth color gradients over the curves of your subjects face and body. Use white umbrellas, soft boxes, even white sheet in a pinch to shoot through or even bounce off of.

#3, Start off the shoot with a correct white balance on your camera AND a graycard that has an example of white, black and gray scales so you can correctly get the shot as close to possible in the first place AND do color correction in your editing program.

#4, Look on YouTube for tutorials on "evening skin tones" and removing hot spots. There are TONS of them there that will help you discover who to do that.

Good luck!

Thanks for advice Matt but for a long time I check on modelmayhem, this shot is a normal lighting and posted on this site
I think the most important here is how to blend skin color when I have a normal file. I check on you tube many but cant not find out any eveving skin color blend tutorial TT. Can you show me if posible  ? ^^ Thanks

Jan 05 15 09:02 am Link

Clothing Designer

GRMACK

Bakersfield, California, US

Invest in Lee Varis "Skin: The Complete Guide to Digitally Lighting, Photographing, and Retouching Faces and Bodies" book.

http://www.amazon.com/Skin-Complete-Dig … 0470592125

Has all the info you need to correct for odd colors in different areas of skin.  Very good book for retouchers who deal with skin color matters.

Jan 05 15 09:22 am Link