Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Back on Model Mayhem

Model

Kyandrea Joyner

Houston, Texas, US

Hey Everyone,

I need a total overhaul on my profile. New look so I need to do a bit more please offer advice, feedback, and suggestions. I know I need to elaborate more but please help as best as you can.

Thank-you

Dec 29 14 07:52 pm Link

Photographer

Sennia Kyle

Seattle, Washington, US

You're lovely and you have a great figure so you should show that off in your avatar to draw people in. I'd use this one:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/37634856   
The editing / color of your face looks a little off compared to the rest of your body, but that's the photographer's problem, not yours. It's a good shot of you.

This one ok, it's sharp and well exposed. But the pose is really odd and your eyes are too wide-open and surprised. Other than that, it's a pretty shot of your face.
https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/37635040

Personally I think you should completely scrap the entire top row and even #5 too. And ditch the last shot, it's not nearly as flattering as the rest of your images. However, this leaves you in the position of only having one look in your portfolio, but at least they're the best shots.

Set up some TF shoots with GOOD photographers in your area to build up your port. Good luck! smile

Dec 29 14 07:57 pm Link

Model

Glamour Jessica

New York, New York, US

I think you're bathing suit shots blow away your other shots. You seem to exude such confidence and glamour in those. I think you have a good figure that would work well for fitness type images, as well as swimsuit. That is your strength from what I see.

Dec 29 14 08:07 pm Link

Model

Kyandrea Joyner

Houston, Texas, US

Thanks I have made some changes and I am going to make a few more.

Dec 30 14 11:12 am Link

Photographer

Magic Image Pin Up

Temple City, California, US

You have a wonderful look and style...You just need to post a variety of different styles and looks to project your versatility. Keep on keeping on you got it back..

Jan 10 15 12:18 am Link

Photographer

Lallure Photographic

Taylors, South Carolina, US

The full figure, can be a positive, but I question whether you are comfortable and flexible in what you do. Being able to do sexy looks, including some degree of nudity is going to be a major factor, in how much in demand you will be, even in Houston.

Jan 12 15 09:40 am Link