Forums > Travel Notices > TF Photographer in Las Vegas Nevada (Mar 10 - Mar 20) Photoshoot

Photographer

Armin Weisheit

London, England, United Kingdom

Hi everybody,

I'm looks for F/M models in and around Las Vegas, to hook up with and shoot some frames while I am visiting the city . I would like to head out into the desert for a shoot, and perhaps some stuff along the strip or some place around. I am still discovering the city with all its fabulous places so haven't decided on the exact location. As you can see on the images I shot, I'm look for something special location-wise . I like to mix fashion with nude , but the latter is not essential , I just love to give my images some heat.
Get in touch if you feel like it .

Armin

Jan 07 15 11:02 am Link

Photographer

Jennifer J Walsh

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Armin, if you are looking for a studio (fully equipped with lighting, triggers, modifiers, editing bay, MUA area, etc) or a luxury (think high end exclusive resort) pool locations for your shoots, let me know.  You can see photos here
http://www/TransformationPhotoServices.com/i/need_a_location_to_shoot

Shoot me an email with questions or to set up a scouting tour  [email protected]

Jan 07 15 04:21 pm Link

Photographer

Armin Weisheit

London, England, United Kingdom

Hello Jennifer

thank you for getting in touch . I'll be in touch nearer the time and perhaps we can even get together for a drink if nothing else  . I love Las Vegas and would love to connect with you while I am there .

Cheers smile

Jan 08 15 07:26 am Link

Photographer

Jennifer J Walsh

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Sounds fantastic!

Jen

Jan 08 15 10:00 am Link