Forums > Critique > Would greatly appreciate honest opinions on port

Model

Brooke Terkovich

Walla Walla, Washington, US

New model and would love some true, honest comments and opinions of wether or not I could make it as a model.

Apr 05 15 12:15 pm Link

Photographer

waynes world pics

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Brooke Terkovich wrote:
New model and would love some true, honest comments and opinions of wether or not I could make it as a model.

your best image is #3   worst is #5(weak pose and a strange crease in your leg) I think you have too many shots from same shoot,all with same outfit and same look. Styling could be better.ie:more interesting outfits and myabe a makeup artist or hair stylist who can give you some different looks. You are certainly pretty,but many of your pics are not highlighting you in your best. JMO

Apr 05 15 12:35 pm Link

Photographer

Risen Phoenix Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

You are lovely and it depends on what type of modeling you want to do at 5'3".  Do you have any idea.

Apr 05 15 12:48 pm Link

Model

Brooke Terkovich

waynes world pics wrote:

your best image is #3   worst is #5(weak pose and a strange crease in your leg) I think you have too many shots from same shoot,all with same outfit and same look. Styling could be better.ie:more interesting outfits and myabe a makeup artist or hair stylist who can give you some different looks. You are certainly pretty,but many of your pics are not highlighting you in your best. JMO

What would you say I should highlight? Also, what about image #3 makes it my best. Thank you for your response

Apr 05 15 12:58 pm Link

Model

Brooke Terkovich

Risen Phoenix Photo wrote:
You are lovely and it depends on what type of modeling you want to do at 5'3".  Do you have any idea.

I don't really. I understand that 5'3" is a hard height to model at. Do you have any suggestions as to what I should look into?

Apr 05 15 12:59 pm Link

Photographer

waynes world pics

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Brooke Terkovich wrote:
What would you say I should highlight? Also, what about image #3 makes it my best. Thank you for your response

Your studio shots portray you in more of a "model look" ( if that makes any sense to you).Most of your other images have more of a snapshot look,like from a family photo album.They're not bad,but just don't ring out "model" for me.Your studio pics show your curves well and how you connect with the camera.The outdoor shots are maybe too busy(distractions) to really highlight you, the model.I like #13 best of your outdoor shots. JMO

Apr 05 15 01:17 pm Link

Photographer

DiefenbachPhotographic

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Very pretty with a great smile. I'd consider growing your hair out a bit so you have more options to provide clients.

Apr 05 15 03:20 pm Link