Forums > Critique > Changing Direction, Portfolio update

Model

peliroja-stephie

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

Hi everyone! smile
I've been very quiet on here for quite a long time but I have been incredibly busy and I have just cleared out my portfolio and replaced it with all new images. smile

Trying to get in tip top shape for my tour to America at the end of the year. Hoping to spend a month in New york and I'm hoping to be of a pretty decent standard to shoot with some of the creatives in the area.

Would love to know your thoughts on my new direction and portfolio update. All criticism welcome. I'm here to improve and I know I'm far from perfect or where I want to be but that doesn't stop me from working damn hard to keep my work fresh and interesting.

Thanks for reading

Stephie xx

Apr 10 15 06:41 am Link

Photographer

- Phil H -

Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom

Moderator Note!
This needs to be in the critique section if you're looking for feedback on your portfolio, etc.

Would you like me to move it there for you?

Apr 10 15 09:30 am Link

Model

peliroja-stephie

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

Yes please smile

Apr 10 15 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

- Phil H -

Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom

Done. smile

Apr 10 15 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

Abbitt Photography

Washington, Utah, US

Your portfolio should reflect how you want to sell yourself as a model.   A big market for independent traveling models in the U.S. is doing art nudes.  Of your present images the ones that best sell that idea to me are the image of you with the ring, the rope and your avatar.   The first image I'd get rid of is the one with you in the white jacket. It's not flattering and your face is mostly obscured. 

Best of luck with your U.S. travels.

Apr 10 15 04:00 pm Link