Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Masturbation- can we talk about it? hahahahah

Photographer

John Photography

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

I was surprised with what Koryn said.   9 yrs old. Did you know what you were doing? I don't mean to sound flippant or anything. Just that had me a bit surprised.

May 15 15 11:07 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

John Photography wrote:
I was surprised with what Koryn said.   9 yrs old. Did you know what you were doing? I don't mean to sound flippant or anything. Just that had me a bit surprised.

It's not surprising at all, statistically.  Kids begin body exploration very early, all the "mommy daddy/house" and "doctor" playing, "show me yours and I'll show you mine", etc that starts in preschool/kindergarten. If you talk to any preschool/kindergarten teacher or babysitter who sees groups of kids they'll tell you they often have to tell kids to get their hands out of their pants (or someone else's pants) when they're in public. If there's a hand-held mirror in the house you better believe is disappearing into kids bedrooms/bathrooms.

May 16 15 10:06 am Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Model Sarah wrote:

You are correct. I value my i.q.

However, you have not been on this site as nearly as long as I have so trust when I say; there used to be some really fucking crazy shit on here.

No doubt! I would surely but the scandal novel, if you should feel like accumulating stories.

May 16 15 01:21 pm Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

John Photography wrote:

I am sorry you felt that way. My post wasn't intended to be taken badly.

I was cranky bc I hadn't gotten any in awhile. Also I may have misinterpreted.  I apologise.

May 16 15 01:23 pm Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Toto Photo wrote:

My first experience with such a woman didn't have me running away, but took a real attitude adjustment on my part.

Kudos. smile

May 16 15 01:26 pm Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Laura UnBound wrote:

It's not surprising at all, statistically.  Kids begin body exploration very early, all the "mommy daddy/house" and "doctor" playing, "show me yours and I'll show you mine", etc that starts in preschool/kindergarten. If you talk to any preschool/kindergarten teacher or babysitter who sees groups of kids they'll tell you they often have to tell kids to get their hands out of their pants (or someone else's pants) when they're in public. If there's a hand-held mirror in the house you better believe is disappearing into kids bedrooms/bathrooms.

Babies have been found to masturbate in their diapers. They're not " rocking themselves to sleep" wink

May 16 15 01:27 pm Link

Photographer

John Photography

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Amadea T wrote:

Babies have been found to masturbate in their diapers. They're not " rocking themselves to sleep" wink

OMFG.. that is surprising

May 16 15 08:24 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I was here.

May 17 15 10:10 am Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Amadea T wrote:

Far from it. There were some notes in one of the developmental psychology journals a while back about Victorian-era nannies and how they'd get the infants to go to sleep...

May 17 15 05:59 pm Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Caradoc wrote:

Far from it. There were some notes in one of the developmental psychology journals a while back about Victorian-era nannies and how they'd get the infants to go to sleep...

Those crazy Victorians!!!! lol

May 17 15 06:12 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

John Photography wrote:

OMFG.. that is surprising

It's surprising to me that people find this surprising.

Even if you don't or cannot yet reach orgasm, touching your genitals just plain feels good. People caress themselves with and without orgasm all the time, at all ages. We do all sorts of shit that feels good for the sake of feeling good, why is touching yourself any different? Up until someone sexualizes it and makes it "dirty" and "only for adults", kids touching themselves feels good the same way rubbing my sore shoulders or getting a hug feels good and until someone tells them it's wrong, they don't see anything different or wrong with it.

May 17 15 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

- Phil H -

Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom

Wank yourself to good health . . . . science says so . . .

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-me … h-benefits

This public service announcement courtesy of Pixie

May 17 15 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

- Phil H -

Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom

Laura UnBound wrote:

Even if you don't or cannot yet reach orgasm, touching your genitals just plain feels good. People caress themselves with and without orgasm all the time, at all ages. We do all sorts of shit that feels good for the sake of feeling good, why is touching yourself any different? Up until someone sexualizes it and makes it "dirty" and "only for adults", kids touching themselves feels good the same way rubbing my sore shoulders or getting a hug feels good and until someone tells them it's wrong, they don't see anything different or wrong with it.

So following this to it's logical conclusion, men should not be getting the stink eye for, or be ashamed of, walking round the house scratching their balls, right?
I mean assuming it puts them in a happy place . . . . . everyone around benefits lol.

May 17 15 06:34 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

- Phil H - wrote:

So following this to it's logical conclusion, men should not be getting the stink eye for, or be ashamed of, walking round the house scratching their balls, right?
I mean assuming it puts them in a happy place . . . . . everyone around benefits lol.

The house? I couldn't care less what you do in your own house.

I don't jack myself off in public the same way I don't take my shoes off in the middle of a restaurant to rub my sore feet. Some things you don't do in public, genital related or not.

May 17 15 07:23 pm Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Laura UnBound wrote:

+1000

Yes!! So much yes!!!

May 18 15 05:42 pm Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

Laura UnBound wrote:
kids touching themselves feels good the same way rubbing my sore shoulders or getting a hug feels good and until someone tells them it's wrong, they don't see anything different or wrong with it.

Like the analogy!

May 19 15 11:41 am Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Tony From Syracuse wrote:

the problem is woman hold all the power regarding if sex is happening. you know the answer, we dont. we can hope. but we dont really know. we are at your whims.  its a roll of the dice for us.  the virtual reality simulation would allow men to dictate 100% of the time if we are getting any.

Some of us do fantasize about having our partners decide when sex is going to happen and "take it" without asking us. This is something that has caused problems in my own sex life before, because while I'm a very sexual person, I am sexually submissive and my arousal is somewhat dependent on having my partner decide when I'm wanted and when my body will be useful to suit their physical needs.

When I am with a male partner who asks for sex, or expects me to initiate it, I have difficultly sustaining sexual attraction to that person. I don't want to hold power, when it is in the context of an established and loving sexual relationship. Part of my building a relationship is handing over that power to another person and trusting that they will not exploit it in a harmful way.

The last couple of people I've dated have had difficulty understanding that, if I'm actively building a sex life with someone, I'm giving permission for them to use my body as they see fit, whenever they see fit - and them doing so is pretty much the pinnacle of a satisfying sex life to me. This is not so uncommon among women in longer-term relationships. It's not rape; it's a consensual desire to be "taken" and used for mutual pleasure.

Obviously, it requires a lot of trust and open communication - but, no, the "power" to determine the when and where of sex isn't always held by the female, and not all of us want it.

May 23 15 09:03 am Link

Model

Koryn

John Photography wrote:
I was surprised with what Koryn said.   9 yrs old. Did you know what you were doing?...

No, it just sort of figured it out.

My family was very conservative and basically pretended sex didn't exist, but I knew a whole lot just from observing the world around me, and I knew there were certain things I found titillating, even as far back as 5-6 years old.

But, I matured physically very young - so I'm sure that had something to do with it. My first menses was happened when I was still 10 years old; I had pubes and a booty when I was 9.

May 23 15 04:12 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Laura UnBound wrote:

I think sometimes men are most surprised to find out how young girls become fully developed and sexually amorous, since boys develop more slowly. It's not uncommon for guys to start puberty later, and grow until they are in their late teens. Most women are their full adult height by 14 or 15. I recall in 6th grade, many of the girls in my class already looked like grown women, but the boys were still tiny with high pitched voices. Girls towered above the boys.

Men are shocked when women say, "I had my first orgasm at nine," because boys are often still children at nine, whereas many girls are quite developed by that age.

May 23 15 04:19 pm Link