Forums > Critique > New Pic from Shoot what do you think?

Model

OfficialJoeWarren

Houston, Texas, US

check out my new pic and tell me what do you think about my progress as a fitness model?

May 16 15 12:26 pm Link

Photographer

Thomas Van Dyke

Washington, District of Columbia, US

OfficialJoeWarren wrote:
...fitness model?

Joe you're in excellent shape... lean, toned and well proportioned...
However if you are interested in booking fashion gigs you might consider completing your stats...

Neck: 0"
Sleeve 0"
Chest: 0"

Clothing designers and wardrobe stylist need to know these, especially sleeve and neck size...

Are you aware that that Abercrombie & Fitch employs in store promo models?
This is actually a retail position however you become an ambassador for the their brand...
One of my colleagues worked as a promo model for Hollister (which is affiliated with Abercrombie & Fitch)
She enjoyed the position and mentioned how image conscience their organization is...
If you shop Abercrombie & Fitch or Hollister you'll notice how well turned out their in store staff (promo models) are...

Since you showcased their brand (Abercrombie & Fitch) in your avatar image just thought you might like to look into this... Again it's primary retail but still an integral component of the fashion industry that can be an entry point into other facets within that sector... Houston likely has amply positions available in promo modeling... while fitness might be a lit' more challenging to find full time work...

Kudos on your low body fat percentage... and muscle development...

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/150516/12/555798a3d402f.jpg

This look takes a seriously high degree of dedication to achieve...  Good Job!

All the best on your journey...

Thomas
www.RestonStudio.com

May 23 15 02:00 pm Link