Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Female Models in SF/Bay Area/CA (Jun 19 - Jun 24) V Nixie is Back!

Model

V Nixie

Los Angeles, California, US

I'm super stoked to finally be back in the North Bay CA area! For some it's been years since I've worked with you! So much has changed! First of all my hair rocks all the socks off right now and a lot of you have only shot with me with suuuper short hair or none at all!
I'm really looking forward to creating with people I used to create with! Also super stoked to make some new connections!
As you can tell I'm just generally excited about the whole thing smile.
I'm headed there with a car to go see my mother's play that she's directing so everything is set. My dates Are set although there is a small chance I can be persuaded to stay a little longer(small chance, woooo me tongue).
I'll be bringing lots of wardrobe options, as well as all of my makeup and hair product. I'm pretty good at all the things except I'm still learning what to do with my hair, we've got smooth and big n messy as options unless we have a hair person wink.

Things I love to do: Fashion, commercial, editorial, bathing suit, movement, beauty, art nudes, catalog work, lingerie, and all creative fantastic concepts! Basically lets do it all, nothing bores me!
I'll be doing Oakland, SF, San Jose and possibly San Rafael. Other options available due to me having a car though with lots of extra driving I might charge a driving fee.

Let's create some magic! Send me a message today with your ideas and projects!

Jun 10 15 08:30 pm Link

Model

V Nixie

Los Angeles, California, US

I have a few people still deciding what time or day works for them: I have the 19th, early on the 20th(possibly more as there's someone thinking of changing dates), the 22nd, and the morning/afternoon of the 23rd still free to shoot.

Jun 17 15 05:20 pm Link