Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > West Hollywood Alleged Sex Criminal Apprehended

Jun 19 15 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Los Angeles, California, US

Yes...Equal Rights.

If dude swam nude in an Apartment Pool, where others, including children were swimming...An Arrest would be cool.

Same here Darling. IF dumb cluck girl wants to expose her breast while swimming...an arrest would be cool also. If said dumb cluck girl or boy wants to swim nude, may I suggest...buy your own home with pool....and do your thang.

Jun 19 15 03:46 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
Yes...Equal Rights.

If dude swam nude in an Apartment Pool, where others, including children were swimming...An Arrest would be cool.

You can bring children to a nudist camp.

The average age worldwide for weaning from breastfeeding is 4.2 years.

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
Same here Darling. IF dumb cluck girl wants to expose her breast while swimming...an arrest would be cool also.

Even if we were magically transported to some crazyass planet where this made sense it still wouldn't justify classifying someone with a bare breast as a sex predator.

Jun 19 15 04:19 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Show me the original Article and the arrest record, the Apartment Buildings Policy on Nudes.

Jun 19 15 04:31 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
Show me the original Article and the arrest record, the Apartment Buildings Policy on Nudes.

You are acting like just because something is legal it should be obeyed without question and never contested or ridiculed, or that public opinion should never be marshaled against it.

Jun 19 15 04:35 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

NothingIsRealButTheGirl wrote:

You are acting like just because something is legal it should be obeyed without question and never contested or ridiculed, or that public opinion should never be marshaled against it.

You acting like...It is ok for anyone to plop out their belongings anywhere. If you don't like the rules at my Apartment Building...move on. 

IF you want to show off your lil weed wacker...by all means...at your own place. I am all for that.

Jun 19 15 04:39 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
You acting like...It is ok for anyone to plop out their belongings anywhere. If you don't like the rules at my Apartment Building...move on. 

IF you want to show off your lil weed wacker...by all means...at your own place. I am all for that.

Gay rights would still be nonexistent if everyone thought like you.

Jun 19 15 04:43 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Gay rights would still be nonexistent if everyone thought like you.

OMG...I am Gay...and How is this a Gay Right? Explain.

As A Gay...please explain why as a Gay...would give me a special right to flop out my penis in a swimming pool that is for everyone to use. Or a Lesbian the right, she could pull out her breast to show the world. Now careful explain this to me?

Ok..Since I am gay..can I show my big wood here on mm on this thread? Will YOU please give me that right! lol

Jun 19 15 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:

As A Gay...please explain why as a Gay...would give me a special right to flop out my penis in a swimming pool that is for everyone to use. Or a Lesbian the right, she could pull out her breast to show the world. Now careful explain this to me?

Ok..Since I am gay..can I show my big wood here on mm on this thread? Will YOU please give me that right! lol

Homosexuality was illegal, and it was not that long ago that it was criminal.

How would it be legal now if not for people who openly challenged the law?

Jun 19 15 04:49 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Homosexuality was illegal, and it was not that long ago that it was criminal.

How would it be legal now if not for people who openly challenged the law?

Oh..Please answer the questions...i ask. Stay on this subject please.  One more time..Please tell the world..why a Gay person that lives in an Apartment Complex..where others live...can expose themselves..without the law coming down on them...You brought it up..explain that one away.

Jun 19 15 04:54 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
Oh..Please answer the questions...i ask. Stay on this subject please.

Actually I'd rather keep it right where I originally put it because it destroys your argument so rapidly.

Jun 19 15 04:55 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
One more time..Please tell the world..why a Gay person that lives in an Apartment Complex..where others live...can expose themselves..without the law coming down on them...You brought it up..explain that one away.

I didn't say they could.

I said they SHOULD. Especially if they are courageous and believe that what they are doing is right.

Jun 19 15 04:58 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Actually I'd rather keep it right where I originally put it because it destroys your argument so rapidly.

No...the original problem was this Lesbian Girl...who believes that she has the right to plop out her bare breast at an Apartment Building in WEHO...and She should not be arrested or receive any type of ligation.

And as a Gay Man, or Lesbian...You believe there should be zero arrest...against the Gays.  Please explain.

thanks

Jun 19 15 04:58 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Of course there are some people in the world who find it easier to keep their head down and reap the benefits of the courage of others.

Jun 19 15 04:59 pm Link

Photographer

Zack Zoll

Glens Falls, New York, US

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:

The point is that if people were allowed to make whatever rules they wanted on their own property, or in relation to themselves, there would still be legal precedent for landlords refusing to rent to gays, and doctors and non-public hospitals refusing to treat them.

I'm not making a stance for or against public breastfeeding. There are times when I've been okay with it,and times when I felt the mother should have had more discretion.

But I am saying that allowing landlords to create any rules they chose is a very small step from the State sanctioning that idea. I'm sure you'd find it repugnant if a landlord had a 'no Jews' policy, or only rented to pretty girls between the ages of 18 and 24.

So it's just a matter of degrees. We both disagree with that idea - we just don't agree on how far to go.

If there is a legal difference between the two, it is that nursing is an action, while being gay or Jewish is a state of being. So I guess it would be a better analogy to say that our imaginary landlord allows Jews, but only if they refrain from celebrating Jewish holidays.

Which might actually be more offensive.

Jun 19 15 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Of course there are some people in the world who find it easier to keep their head down and reap the benefits of the courage of others.

Please explain one more time...why a Gay or Lesbian has the right to pull out their penis or breast..and not receive any type of arrest.

Jun 19 15 05:01 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
Please explain one more time...why a Gay or Lesbian has the right to pull out their penis or breast..and not receive any type of arrest.

They DON'T have the right.

That's the problem.

And I'm going to let you slide with equating penises and breasts because I'm too lazy to call you on it.

Jun 19 15 05:02 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:

Lets not lose sight of the fact that if everyone thought like you homosexuality would still be a criminal offense.

So would medical marijuana, or recreational marijuana in some locations. Or women's suffrage, or civil rights for blacks.

Jun 19 15 05:04 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

They DON'T have the right.

That's the problem.

And I'm going to let you slide with equating penises and breasts because I'm too lazy to call you on it.

Oh My Lanta.

Jun 19 15 05:05 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Lets not lose sight of the fact that if everyone thought like you homosexuality would still be a criminal offense.

So would medical marijuana, or recreational marijuana in some locations. Or women's suffrage, or civil rights for blacks.

How is pulling out your penis...or breast in public...is a crime against homosexuality?

Jun 19 15 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
How is pulling out your penis...or breast in public...is a crime against homosexuality?

Is your obtuseness intentional?

Jun 19 15 05:15 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

What is the argument for this having anything to do with homosexuality ? All I see is a big glaring gender rights issue. But no mention of homosexual anything until I read her twitter post about looking for a lawyer with lbgt issues and etc.

Jun 19 15 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

DEP E510

Miramar, Florida, US

https://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121006194735/potnoodles/images/3/3f/Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Slap-fight.gif

Jun 19 15 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

Solas wrote:
What is the argument for this having anything to do with homosexuality ? All I see is a big glaring gender rights issue. But no mention of homosexual anything until I read her twitter post

Yes...you got it. 100%

Jun 19 15 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Solas wrote:
What is the argument for this having anything to do with homosexuality ? All I see is a big glaring gender rights issue. But no mention of homosexual anything until I read her twitter post

The argument has to do with anything that was illegal and now is not because people disagreed with the law and took action.

Jun 19 15 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
Yes...you got it. 100%

If everyone said, "It's illegal, you got caught, you got arrested! End of story!" then homosexuality would still be a crime.

Jun 19 15 05:34 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I hear the argument and while I would love to live in a utopian society (or colorado) where I could run towards the sun, over mountains and hills, with my bare arse shining against the moonlight..not everyone feels the same way. I would love to see her argument win don't get me wrong. But I wouldn't test it by risking a charge for it.

Jun 19 15 05:34 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Solas wrote:
I would love to see her argument win don't get me wrong. But I wouldn't test it by risking a charge for it.

Some are willing to risk.

This is especially ridiculous considering it's legal to be topless on the streets of midtown Manhattan.

Jun 19 15 05:36 pm Link

Photographer

DOUGLASFOTOS

If everyone said, "It's illegal, you got caught, you got arrested! End of story!" then homosexuality would still be a crime.

Huh? You keep bringing in other factors that has nothing to do with the gays.

Nothing is real here.

And this..I am going to show off my Pictures here in this thread, of my big gay ass and big gay penis...and IF Dean or Brian delete those Pictures...I am going to get my Attorney and scream discrimination against IB and Dean And Brian. Because I am Gay!  and OP says I can!!!

Jun 19 15 05:36 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

But by all means lets fight for that right, so my bare arse, her jugs, and ..im not sure what a weed whacker is...?..but oh well..we can all come together and be equal. may one day see the light of day in public for all to recognize as equal to each other.

But do so through appropriate channels. That don't see this poor woman's life ruined. What happened to free speech and the right to protest in the name of rights and f freedoms  ?

Why do we have to die or have lives ruined for it for change to happen ? That's the only way the media focuses on an issue..for a couple of days

Jun 19 15 05:40 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
And this..I am going to show off my Pictures here in this thread, of my big gay ass and big gay penis...and IF Dean or Brian delete those Pictures...I am going to get my Attorney and scream discrimination against IB and Dean And Brian. Because I am Gay!  and OP says I can!!!

OP says you can.

smile

Jun 19 15 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

How would you feel about the flip side?

What if everyone who posted a nude in the forum was suddenly charged with a sex crime?

The case for doing that isn't much weaker than the case for charging a skinny dipper with a sex crime, and you seem to support that.

Jun 19 15 05:48 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

How would you feel about the flip side?

What if everyone who posted a nude in the forum was suddenly charged with a sex crime?

The case for doing that isn't much weaker than the case for charging a skinny dipper with a sex crime, and you seem to support that.

Is that why they delete the pics posted which are 18? I know you americans have some draconian laws but that is wild.. :p lol wink . Kinda like how you guys can buy guns in walmart or whatever and carry them around concealed but in ten states god help you if you engage in anal sex..that's illegal ?

I dunno if it is the same thing. In the terms to use the site it prbably says Something to cover it. Then you have to consider the terms to use the public pool..would be an interesting legal debate
Get the armchairs !

Jun 19 15 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

This is really pretty simple:  Exposure of genitals is not the same as exposure of nipples.  Neither male nor female genitals are considered acceptable to show in public in most places.  <-- Fair & equal.

Exposing male nipples is acceptable in most public places.  Exposing female nipples is not. <-- Not fair & equal.

There is less public "offense" at the sight of a female nipple than there is male dominant laws designed to "protect" women - whether they want protected or not.  The laws in Muslim countries requiring women to cover from head to foot in public are just an extreme example of this thinking.

Jun 19 15 07:05 pm Link

Photographer

The Grey Forest

Igoumenítsa, Kentriki Ellada, Greece

...I'll just step in here and say "Nudity is Natural"

there are several countries with prudish views, the US is right up there with the worst of 'em.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--05pzotrn--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/199p8b0fjtd3djpg.jpg

California is also an open-topless state - but it becomes confused by a tangled mess of individual city & county ordinances.  The USA = a country with too many unjust laws. 
I spent my childhood on nude beaches/colonies, so nudity at any age doesn't phase me one bit.  The girl did nothing wrong in this case and was a victim of gender/sexual discrimination.

https://i1.wp.com/www.randominterestingfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/US-Topless-Nudity-Laws1.png

Jun 19 15 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

r T p

Exposing male nipples is acceptable in most public places.  Exposing female nipples is not. <-- Not fair & equal.

https://thisblksistaspage.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/mammariesvmanboobs.jpg

Jun 19 15 07:33 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

The Grey Forest wrote:
...I'll just step in here and say "Nudity is Natural"

there are several countries with prudish views, the US is right up there with the worst of 'em.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--05pzotrn--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/199p8b0fjtd3djpg.jpg

I Arizona, I guess that means that if four women share a house, they must share dildos.  Texas surprises me.  On one hand, who needs more than 6 dildos.  But someone has failed to frame the argument in a Texas appropriate manner:  Sometimes you need a large capacity magazine and/or to be well prepared in case the Feds come in to take over the town and declare a curfew on the use of dildos.  And NO ONE is going to take my dildo until they pry out of my cold, dead hands.

I dated someone from Haddon NJ.  I guess that explains that.

New Hampshire:  That is because of the resemblance of cold weather ladies undies to wind socks and the confusion it can cause for pilots.

California:  What the heck is a boob pillow?

Iowa:  to prevent suffocation deaths.  it is so freakin cold there that they have to remind people to come up for air.

Michigan:  You can still seduce married women.

New York:  They need some way to kick the governors out of office.

Utah:  What the heck.  Your still allowed to marry your first cousin.  They just want to make sure you thought it through first.

Florida:  PDAs are offensive anyway.

Oklahoma:  If you allow simulated animal sex, what are the animals going to do?

Tenn:  I am sure they can find other things to hold

Nebraska: And you won't stay married if you get it later

Jun 19 15 08:00 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

dp

Jun 19 15 08:01 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

The Grey Forest wrote:
https://i1.wp.com/www.randominterestingfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/US-Topless-Nudity-Laws1.png

Hmm:  Never seen that in Pennsylvania.

Jun 19 15 08:14 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

Jim Ball wrote:
This is really pretty simple:  Exposure of genitals is not the same as exposure of nipples.  Neither male nor female genitals are considered acceptable to show in public in most places.  <-- Fair & equal.

This pretty much nails it.

And this situation doesn't even qualify for "what about the children?" anxieties... children, of all people, are pretty likely to recognize boobies as being the ol' familiar feedbags from their babyhood, and are therefore highly unlikely to be traumatized by the sight thereof. hmm

Jun 19 15 09:00 pm Link