Forums > Critique > Short Hair

Model

kaydooms

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hi MM friends smile

A bit bored today as I just got all 4 wisdom teeth out and am basically destined to bedrest and voice rest for the next couple days.

I recently cut my hair short with some highlights. Waiting for healing to get new shots done!

Any thoughts?

Thanks & Happy Monday!

Jun 22 15 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

kaydooms wrote:
Hi MM friends smile

A bit bored today as I just got all 4 wisdom teeth out and am basically destined to bedrest and voice rest for the next couple days.

I recently cut my hair short with some highlights.

Any thoughts?

Thanks & Happy Monday!

Are you expecting us to tell you what we think based on this snap shot?

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/150617/12/5581cf1931f86_m.jpg

Jun 22 15 05:14 pm Link

Model

kaydooms

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Im sorry? Lol... Havn't had a chance yet to get shots done. Yes, It's my only one at the moment.

Jun 22 15 05:24 pm Link

Photographer

Lee_Photography

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

[Joke] Are you waiting for your hair to heal or you jaw to get back to normal? [Joke]
Actually as far as the wisdom teeth, when I had mine done the dentist recommend chewing gum after the sutures were removed.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/150617/12/5581cf1931f86_m.jpg
I actually like the full look you are getting in this photo with your new coiffure, great smile too.

I wish you a speedy recovery

Jun 23 15 05:29 am Link

Photographer

Risen Phoenix Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Love your new hair, love your look.

And just as a point of wondering my real last name is Caruso so I have to ask... What is Miss Teen Caruso?

Jun 23 15 05:35 am Link

Model

kaydooms

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thank you haha my joking sense are all drugged up!! But oh gosh i couldnt dream of chewing gum i feel like my jaw will erupt!

Caruso.... In my town there is a Italian Club called the Caruso Club, has dnners, holds receptions etc. They also do Italian festivals/pageants! Founded by Caruso's explains the name !

Jun 23 15 06:51 am Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

Granted, you've admitted the only shots you have of the new cut are snaps, but the hair is a mess.

But it's got a lot of potential. I look forward to seeing it done up by a good hairstylist.

Sympathies on the wisdom teeth. I too had all four pulled in one session (a long, long time ago). It's the best way to do it. No stretching out the agony on multiple visits.

EDIT: You're lovely.

Jun 24 15 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

Kris Krieg

Missoula, Montana, US

I like this shot with your disheveled hair. The lighter tones are subtle, but adds some dimension to the color. This photo may lack in refinements, but makes up for with your positive energy. Bubbly smile and bright eyes. When can I shoot your new hairdo?!  :-)

Jun 29 15 11:49 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Long ago, I had all four wisdom teeth out on a Friday.  That Sunday I tucked my violin under my chin and played a solo in church.

Jun 29 15 02:17 pm Link