Forums > Model Colloquy > Baby modeling in NYC

Model

Veronika Vitkina

Brooklyn, New York, US

Hi model mommies,

Please share your experience with getting modeling work for your beautiful babies. My son is almost 4 months and i would like to start submitting him to agencies. Which agencies/agents in NY did you find you were happy with? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Jul 22 15 10:26 am Link

Photographer

Dan Howell

Kerhonkson, New York, US

I have shot kids and kids fashion for several years. I and my clients book from these 4 agencies only.

Generations
Product
Wilhelmina
New York Models (formerly Ford's Kids div)

For more commercial looking kids:  FFT (Funny Face)

I would not recommend any other agencies. Some might be ok (i.e. not scam) but I would not think they would get the same access to castings.

Jul 23 15 06:56 pm Link

Model

Veronika Vitkina

Brooklyn, New York, US

Thank you Dan. Very helpful response.

Jul 25 15 07:45 am Link

Model

Veronika Vitkina

Brooklyn, New York, US

Still looking for feedback from moms of baby models. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Aug 03 15 09:50 am Link

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

It's been a lot of years for me (I have grandchildren older than you) but I suspect that it's still pretty much the same.  Did all the right things, hit all the right agencies, everybody cooed and ooohed and ahhhed and awwwwed, but no cigar.  My suggestion would be to do all the necessary things but don't break the bank doing them and at the same time, don't rely on it for the kid's college fund.  There are even more beautiful babies per square foot in New York than there are beautiful babes.

All IMHO as always, of course.

Aug 04 15 03:55 pm Link

Photographer

A-M-P

Orlando, Florida, US

My kids model but not in NYC. We are located in FL with agents in FL market but Future Faces NY wanted  to sign my child I believe the agent is Nina.  If you have any question that are not market specific about child modeling let me know I'm sure I can answer them.

Aug 04 15 03:59 pm Link