Forums > Events > August 7th in Atlanta: Nikon shooutout gallery

Digital Artist

Von Kotterhausen

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Hey MM superstars, a gallery night is set in downtown Atlanta specifically designed for the models both local and otherwise willing to travel. It's organised by a local producer, photographer, fine & graphic artist, electronic music artist, and now turning publisher multimedia visionary. Myself, Von Kotterhausen.
It's going to be great; I have lined up 23 canvases on the wall, and it will be my Nikon camera. It's open house and as an industry night, you'll want to bring your business cards and those other friends who have always wondered how you are going places in the arts. We both are on the inside track of knowing it is networking x3000 no matter how gifted from birth we may be.
There is an amazing cosplay option [not a requirement], to do anything vintagesque or Victorian, and sugar skull makeup. Who doesn't love that? So, there are open slots for one or two lucky MUAs, and you can request simply by messaging myself right here at my MM account.
I'll be playing my original electronic dance and there will be prizes in especially film. I know a bunch of you are models turned actors and photographers turned video artists. So, this night is one of those industry parties designed to go beyond merely seeking a door cover by slapping the word over an average night out at the club.
Prepare yourselves for the goodness! Keep pushing and doors will open for you.

https://www.facebook.com/events/379904602220099/

Mark August 7th @ DooGallery on your calender now. Bookmark the facebook event page, and lock in all the necessary info to have a great night whose momentum will carry for times to come. To RSVP is important though not necessity; it helps gallery staff coordinate how much libations and other supply to conjure up from thin air.

This is the link to the neato online flyer which repeats all the graphic details in the description of the art.
http://fav.me/d91ogbx

Hoping to see some brilliant talent out!
Note: to keep from having a dozen photographers to every few models ratio crossing streams with each other, and also because it's TFP/TFCD style attraction for models, photographers who want to take pictures should register with me with the model of your camera, website, or here at MM so I can see your portfolio and experience. It is in respect to the model's right of image quality control, as much my photography not getting 'frenzied' by GWCs reproducing mundane work at a slightly different angle from my shooting position. Fair enough?

Jul 25 15 11:04 pm Link