Forums > Newbie Forum > Jack of all trades looking to get better!

Photographer

Andy Bowen

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hi there!  Name's Logan.  I've been a web design and video production guy for most of my life.  I've dabbled in photography for the past 5-6 years, mostly live event stuff.  Always been a fan of glamour photography since my early years of college.  Never worked with models for photography purposes, so trying to put together a portfolio from my work to get approved on here was tough to do!  Definitely want to get better at photography.

Because of my film background I tend to be more cinematic in my shot composition. One thing I really want to explore is digital manipulation.  Part of my background also dabbles in 3D visual effects for film and TV (like I said, jack of all trades).  Happy to finally be apart of this community and hope I can better myself and get some work in, make some new friends, and take some great photos along the way!

My personal website is http://www.loganbowes.com - Mostly covers my web and video production with some selected photos I've taken over the years I enjoy a lot (that also don't fit into MM).  Web design is what pays the bills.  If anyone has any assistance they need with websites, hit me up. I'm happy to help out, whether it's with a designing one or just advice!

Aug 12 15 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

Aug 12 15 09:33 pm Link

Photographer

Filles de Pin-up

Wichita, Kansas, US

Welcome to the Mayhem hienvy

Photographer Info

Aug 13 15 08:56 pm Link