Forums > Events > Brookline, NH - Halloween Party!

Photographer

Photography by Justin A

Brookline, New Hampshire, US

Hello all!

So I am considering pulling the trigger on an event I have been imagining in my head. I know if it were to happen, it will be awesome. Before I can make this event concrete, I need to find out if anyone is interested. So please reply with interest! smile

Tentative Date: Saturday, November 14th, 2015.

At my house I have a 20x24ft living room that I have converted into a fully functional photography studio, complete with seamless paper mounts on the walls and lighting. I have a relatively large front and back yard with nice landscaping. In the backyard there is a beautiful fire pit and a random deck that looks very much like a stage for a band to play on.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/150501/10/5543b71a1a5da_m.jpg

If I pull the trigger on this event, I will be hiring two Make-up artists (already have them in mind, and have spoken to them about this) who are very talented and are interested in doing high-fashion, cosplay, Halloween themed type work. There will also be LIVE music, food, and more! I'd like Admission to be FREE for all who come, but I have not decided yet. It will most definitely be BYOB. This is supposed to be fun, and relaxed. Anyone interested in modeling photography is welcome to inquire. I'd love to have models, photographers, film makers, etc etc...Because this will be at MY house, where I live, it will be INVITATION only. By that I mean, you must speak to me prior to coming. I don't want random people showing up. It has to be 2 weeks after Halloween because from now until then I am working at a Haunted House every single weekend (where I am also recruiting more people to come).

I really think this could be a lot of fun and could produce a lot of interesting photos. If it happens, and goes off without incident, I would make this an annual event....

So... I'm all ears! Ready.... GO!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/150929/15/560b0b18924a5_m.jpg

PS. to any moderators, I read the rules and from what I can tell I am not breaking any rules by posting this here, please have mercy on me if I am breaking any rules as it is not intentional :-/

Sep 29 15 02:47 pm Link

Photographer

Photography by Justin A

Brookline, New Hampshire, US

Alright! I've already had enough interest for me to say "Ya! This could happen!" - So, consider this official. Contact me if you'd like to come!!

Sep 29 15 06:57 pm Link