Forums > Critique > Please critique me!

Model

Deanna Demay

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I haven't been on MM for a while. I just posted new pics and I need critique. I want to expand my port, eventually, once Im done with my pregnancy smile

Deanna

Nov 09 15 08:38 am Link

Photographer

Lee_Photography

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/151109/08/5640ca63a9ab0_m.jpg
This photo is so close to perfect.
Wish your eyes were looking more where your nose is pointed, as they are now you have them locked in the corner of your eyes.
Also your arms are distorted where they enter the water, wounder if you raise the crop at the bottom of the photo if it may help.

I wish you well

Nov 09 15 09:41 am Link

Model

Deanna Demay

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Lee_Photography wrote:
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/151109/08/5640ca63a9ab0_m.jpg
This photo is so close to perfect.
Wish your eyes were looking more where your nose is pointed, as they are now you have them locked in the corner of your eyes.
Also your arms are distorted where they enter the water, wounder if you raise the crop at the bottom of the photo if it may help.

I wish you well

Ah, ok smile I see.

Thanks for the critique

Nov 09 15 10:40 am Link

Photographer

MikeW

Cape Canaveral, Florida, US

Deanna Demay wrote:
I haven't been on MM for a while. I just posted new pics and I need critique. I want to expand my port, eventually, once Im done with my pregnancy smile

Deanna

Such critiques are of both you as a model and the photographer. You certainly are attractive and I like the image overall. Yes, I can pick it apart but it is only one image that does what it needs to for this forum - shows your beauty and potential.

Nov 09 15 01:00 pm Link

Model

Deanna Demay

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

MikeW wrote:

Such critiques are of both you as a model and the photographer. You certainly are attractive and I like the image overall. Yes, I can pick it apart but it is only one image that does what it needs to for this forum - shows your beauty and potential.

Thank you.

But the other new images in my port? smile

Deanna

Nov 10 15 11:10 am Link