Forums > General Industry > is Vogue.It still running?

Photographer

Francisco Castro

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

I wanted to upload photos last April, but when I did, the site said it wasn't accepting until August. I logged in in August, and it said it wasn't accepting until September. I log in today, and it said it wasn't accepting until 11/16 (3 days from now).

WTF!!

Has anyone been successful in submitting photos in the last 6 months, or is their site just complete crap?

Nov 13 15 11:01 am Link

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

I don't even bother with them anymore.  Every time I go on it's not accepting photos for one reason or another, 99% of the time they don't accept my work (and maybe it's just me but I feel like they play favorites with certain photographers) and even if they do approve it doesn't get me any kind of attention.  Feel like there's much better sites to share images on.

Nov 13 15 11:18 am Link

Model

Liv Sage

Seattle, Washington, US

I've been published on there by a photographer I work with 5-6 times in the past couple of months. So, they do accept submissions. But I was talking to a photographer yesterday, and she said she's waiting to submit soon. I guess they're out of the offices for a bit - on vacation or something?

Nov 13 15 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

Rob Photosby

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I had a photo accepted a week ago, but they are fond of frequent holidays.

Nov 13 15 09:41 pm Link