Forums > General Industry > Looking for High Profile Band Photographers

Model

xASHx

San Jose, California, US

My friends in a big local band are trying to book more shows. Looking for big name photographers who know some agents. The band will travel for shows!

Nov 13 15 11:42 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

xASHx wrote:
My friends in a big local band are trying to book more shows. Looking for big name photographers who know some agents. The band will travel for shows!

"Big name photographers" may or may not necessarily know of "some agents"  but it sounds more like you are wanting to help them find a booking agent.  Or perhaps they might want a manager who has connections for booking?  There are many questions to be asked.

I'm commenting because my specialty ... my first love is with shooting bands.  I'm currently working on a project, a book of my music photography that goes all the way back to 1980.  Back in the early 1990's, I managed musical talent and ended up managing the hottest reggae band in the Silicon Valley!   I also co-produced a festival, and continue to write about and photograph musicians.  https://www.facebook.com/Backstage411co … 792534982/

So I've sent you a private message.  Now let's see if there are any other photographers here who might be able to help you?

Nov 13 15 02:01 pm Link