Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Miley Cyrus goes naked!

Photographer

Tony From Syracuse

Syracuse, New York, US

I think she looks like a boy. even though her songs are very sexual, I dont ever associate her with sex or sexiness at all.

Dec 18 15 06:54 pm Link

Clothing Designer

GRMACK

Bakersfield, California, US

Click Hamilton wrote:
Uh-oh. The photos of the opening post have been blocked out.

I wonder what prompted that?

http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/miley-cyr … -cover-89/

Fwiw, while sitting around waiting for the car to get fixed today, I found out this site is now blocked through T-mobile.  Through my home router it isn't, but their tower (or maybe the dealer's Wi-Fi there) it was.  ???

Dec 18 15 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Tony From Syracuse wrote:
I think she looks like a boy. even though her songs are very sexual, I dont ever associate her with sex or sexiness at all.

That's very interesting!

In a lot of her published images, you can see clearly a female figure, fully developed breast... even a vagina... labia and pubic hair... yet... you look at her and see a boy.

Not sure what they are teaching you about human biology in your neck of the woods... but it is disturbing and may explain a lot of your comments in other threads that have a sexual theme.

Dec 18 15 07:00 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

udor wrote:

That's very interesting!

In a lot of her published images, you can see clearly a female figure, fully developed breast... even a vagina... labia and pubic hair... yet... you look at her and see a boy.

Not sure what they are teaching you about human biology in your neck of the woods... but it is disturbing and may explain a lot of your comments in other threads that have a sexual theme.

I have heard several male acquaintances, as well as my ex-boyfriend, randomly mention they find Miley Cyrus very boyish-looking and therefore unattractive.

A lot of it is the short haircut. I got a very short haircut at the end of 2011; I was working in strip clubs at the time, and it was not uncommon for customers to say mean things about my hair. I have a much curvier body than Miley Cyrus, primarily a big booty, and many men still automatically responded with revulsion to the sight of me - or mostly just due to my hair at that time (it was pixie cut). If I wore a wig, it was a whole different story. Suddenly I was "beautiful" and "sexy" again.

But, I can't really blame anyone for what they like - I'm pretty much only sexually attracted to long hair on males. Short haired men do almost nothing for me from an aesthetic perspective. It doesn't matter how nice-looking someone's body is, or how pleasant their face, if they don't have a thick, full head of long hair, I'm just not into them sexually. Like that Channing Tatum dude, or whatever his name is. While I can acknowledge he has a nice-looking body, his hair is all cropped off. He does nothing for me. Like not even ...just...nothing. Nope.

Dec 18 15 08:17 pm Link