Forums > Model Colloquy > Video Advice for Models

Model

Eleanor Rose

PASO ROBLES, California, US

Hey lovelies! I finally launched my YouTube account and am uploading daily advice videos. I'm really excited to start getting this information out and help models, and I'm covering a wide variety of material that will be relevant for models of all skill levels.

So far I have videos talking about the following topics:
Checking References
Nude Modeling With A Period
Choosing A Modeling Name
Setting Limits
Tax Info for Freelance Models

In the near future I'll talk about various things to know about trade work, setting rates, and how to start getting traction in your modeling career. I'm also taking requests, so please reply and let me know if there's something you'd like to know more about or if you have any questions.

Jan 28 16 04:11 pm Link

Feb 01 16 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

Birds of Stones

Greenville, South Carolina, US

Im so glad your doing this.  I deal with a number of new models or girls that just want to try modeling.beaing able to send them to video advice form an experinced model Is such a large help

Feb 08 16 05:20 am Link

Model

Eleanor Rose

Undead Threads wrote:
Im so glad your doing this.  I deal with a number of new models or girls that just want to try modeling.beaing able to send them to video advice form an experinced model Is such a large help

Thank you! I'm so happy these have been helping people. Please let me know if you have any topic requests. smile

Feb 08 16 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

Eleanor Rose wrote:
Thank you! I'm so happy these have been helping people. Please let me know if you have any topic requests. smile

What you're doing is great.
If you ever need access to a little home studio (can't remember if youve been over my place or not?)
you're welcome over for filming. smile
you can do a safety training video on how not to trip over lighting equipment or ruin seamless paper backdrops, or how to deal with a crazy photographer named Paolo Diavolo wink haha.

Feb 08 16 08:59 pm Link

Model

Eleanor Rose

Paolo Diavolo wrote:

What you're doing is great.
If you ever need access to a little home studio (can't remember if youve been over my place or not?)
you're welcome over for filming. smile
you can do a safety training video on how not to trip over lighting equipment or ruin seamless paper backdrops, or how to deal with a crazy photographer named Paolo Diavolo wink haha.

Haha last time I was at Mariah's I tried to set up the seamless for her and the entire roll unraveled on me - twice! So yeah, avoiding ruining seamless could be a good training. tongue

Unfortunately though I believe you're a ways away from me? If I'm in the area though that would be great. I am hoping to get my ow home studio soon. Some good lighting would be great.

Feb 13 16 04:56 pm Link