Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Looking for Gamers for group twitch stream (d&d)

Model

Patricia Salyers

LOWMANSVILLE, Kentucky, US

I think twitch is an awesome resource for in between jobs. I have been searching for people who also love to game and have a stream set up (camera mic computer that games well) to do a group stream of d&d or any other multiplayer game. Twitch can become like a second job and people tend to love watching groups of people play. If you are in between work like​ me, feel free to message me if you would like to give it a try!

Feb 12 16 12:48 pm Link

Photographer

Steal Your Ghost

Los Angeles, California, US

Patricia Salyers wrote:
I think twitch is an awesome resource for in between jobs. I have been searching for people who also love to game and have a stream set up (camera mic computer that games well) to do a group stream of d&d or any other multiplayer game. Twitch can become like a second job and people tend to love watching groups of people play. If you are in between work like​ me, feel free to message me if you would like to give it a try!

Hi! I was considering doing something with Twitch, but didn't realize that it could lead to money. How do they work out payment? Do you have any link on the subject? smile

Feb 12 16 01:07 pm Link

Model

Patricia Salyers

LOWMANSVILLE, Kentucky, US

They use paypal donations and I think take out a small percentage of the donations.

Feb 12 16 02:31 pm Link

Model

Keith NYC

Tampa, Florida, US

Gotta be careful of the charge back trolls.

Feb 12 16 04:44 pm Link