Photographer

SOP photo

Hannibal, Missouri, US

Some knot head is using my avatar and name to send out scam advertisements for a shoot.

Feb 16 16 04:54 am Link

Photographer

Maxximages

Los Angeles, California, US

Saintofpain wrote:
Some knot head is using my avatar and name to send out scam advertisements for a shoot.

Contact a moderator

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod

Feb 16 16 04:59 am Link

Photographer

LeonardG Photography

San Francisco, California, US

that depends - if it's here on modelmayhem, you should contact a moderator. please provide links to the offender and other proof, including proof of your own id.

if it's somewhere else, outside of this site, contacting a moderator on here will be useless. it would be helpful if you are a tiny bit more specific about this incident.

Feb 16 16 08:23 am Link

Photographer

Risen Phoenix Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Yeah I am not sure why anyone would do this.  What was he hoping to get out of this?  Is he trying to set up shoots with models that you will have to pay for? 

Much more info would be helpful

Feb 16 16 08:52 am Link

Photographer

Laubenheimer

New York, New York, US

LeonardG Photography wrote:
that depends - if it's here on modelmayhem, you should contact a moderator. please provide links to the offender and other proof, including proof of your own id.

if it's somewhere else, outside of this site, contacting a moderator on here will be useless. it would be helpful if you are a tiny bit more specific about this incident.

it's either specifically here on model mayhem or specifically somewhere else.

Feb 16 16 08:54 am Link

Photographer

SOP photo

Hannibal, Missouri, US

Account restored here. It was very strange. I kept getting notifications from MM of replies to an email I supposedly sent but no replies in my MM inbox. I did contact a mod and it is straightened out now I hope.

Feb 17 16 11:59 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

It's good that your situation has been resolved and that you are up and running again.

Feb 17 16 06:19 pm Link