Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > BIG news, I made it back inta Playboy!!!!!!

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

OKAY, Okay, okay, ok  .  .  .  it's only in the "letters to da editor" part, but, at least they spelled my name right  .  .  .  wink  This is my first time back in Playboy since the redesign  .  .  .  I had a few images, some ads I designed and some single panel editorial cartoons that ran back in the "old" look mag  .  .  .  I guess it's a start, I got nowhere ta go but up  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Oct 31 16 09:31 am Link

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Lodi, California, US

cool, redesign, or no, it's still Playboy.
many are unaware of Playboy 2.0

Oct 31 16 10:32 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Yeah, the new look is starting to grow on me, they're doing a much better job with the covers and the photography  .  .  .  still some growing pains, but, that's to be expected in a relaunch  .  .  .

SOS

Oct 31 16 11:20 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

I was kinda nervous for a moment. Thought you were goin' to say you were the centerfold...

Oct 31 16 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Frank Lewis Photography wrote:
I was kinda nervous for a moment. Thought you were goin' to say you were the centerfold...

That is scary   !!!

Oct 31 16 12:35 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Oct 31 16 01:47 pm Link

Photographer

Managing Light

Salem, Virginia, US

sospix wrote:
OKAY, Okay, okay, ok  .  .  .  it's only in the "letters to da editor" part, but, at least they spelled my name right  .  .  .  wink  This is my first time back in Playboy since the redesign  .  .  .  I had a few images, some ads I designed and some single panel editorial cartoons that ran back in the "old" look mag  .  .  .  I guess it's a start, I got nowhere ta go but up  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Good news indeed.  Good for you.

Oct 31 16 01:56 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Majerski

East Hartford, Connecticut, US

Good for you but I'm not a big fan of the redesign at all especially the photography.

Oct 31 16 01:57 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Frank Lewis Photography wrote:

"I'd buy that for a dollar"

Oct 31 16 09:43 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Koryo Photography wrote:

"I'd buy that for a dollar"

Based on da sunset beauties you be a shootin' Mr. K, I highly doubt I'm ever gonna be doin' any posin' for you and your lens  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Nov 01 16 07:33 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Richard Majerski wrote:
Good for you but I'm not a big fan of the redesign at all especially the photography.

They seem to be edging ever closer to reintroducing some level of nudity in the photo spreads, I think the "publicity grab" of eliminating nudity from the mag has served it's purpose  .  .  .  as of now, it's pretty hit or miss, some good sets, some not so good  .  .  .  the newest cover and centerfold turned out pretty nicely, here's hoping for better and better images to come  .  .  .

SOS

Nov 01 16 07:41 am Link