Forums > Photography Talk > trade for services shoot at beach

Photographer

Howard Hal Ollman

Miami, Florida, US

Jan 18 17 10:06 am Link

Photographer

David Kirk

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

This does not belong in the Photography forum.  Please use a casting call for this sort of activity.

Jan 18 17 10:26 am Link

Model

Caitin Bre

Apache Junction, Arizona, US

Howard Hal Ollman wrote:
I am a beach person and a photographer both, so why not combine both right?
I would offer free images for any models that want or need perhaps a few. this is a one time offer that i promise will not last long. perhaps come down the next time i am online, i really dont know. so contact me here,

[email protected]

and i will reply with cell number for texting, etc. this offer is for everyone, but i will be choosing with whom i want to work, thank you everyone for understanding, please include at least 2 current images for consideration for this offer.
If it does not have at least 2 current images, within a month or so, come on, with cell phone, current images are fast and easy, if you want to wait till you have my cell number and then get them to me that way in a text, that will be fine.

HOWARD

Why shoot with you on the beach for just images when most will give me cash plus images? I don't see how I could get anything of value shooting with you so I would have to pass.

Jan 18 17 11:05 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Howard Hal Ollman wrote:
...please include at least 2 current images for consideration for this offer.
If it does not have at least 2 current images, within a month or so, come on, with cell phone, current images are fast and easy....

That's coming from someone with no current images in his portfolio (most from 2010, one from 2015).

Jan 18 17 11:53 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

SayCheeZ!  wrote:

That's coming from someone with no current images in his portfolio (most from 2010, one from 2015).

+1

Jan 18 17 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

Connor Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Howard Hal Ollman wrote:
I am a beach person and a photographer both, so why not combine both right?
I would offer free images for any models that want or need perhaps a few. this is a one time offer that i promise will not last long. perhaps come down the next time i am online, i really dont know. so contact me here,

[email protected]

and i will reply with cell number for texting, etc. this offer is for everyone, but i will be choosing with whom i want to work, thank you everyone for understanding, please include at least 2 current images for consideration for this offer.
If it does not have at least 2 current images, within a month or so, come on, with cell phone, current images are fast and easy, if you want to wait till you have my cell number and then get them to me that way in a text, that will be fine.

HOWARD

Caitin Bre  wrote:
Why shoot with you on the beach for just images when most will give me cash plus images? I don't see how I could get anything of value shooting with you so I would have to pass.

What did you mean!!!
Not too many of us can capture this like OP

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/20470066
warning M+

Jan 18 17 01:54 pm Link

Photographer

Black Z Eddie

San Jacinto, California, US

Nevermind.   neutral

Jan 18 17 02:01 pm Link

Model

Caitin Bre

Apache Junction, Arizona, US

connor photography wrote:
What did you mean!!!

warning M+

lol

Jan 18 17 03:48 pm Link

Photographer

Risen Phoenix Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Connor Photography wrote:

What did you mean!!!

warning M+

I especially like the look on the guy wearing  the beachcomber straw hat camera right.

Seems like a GWC convention or a group shoot on MM. Scarey......

Jan 18 17 08:49 pm Link

Photographer

Black Z Eddie

San Jacinto, California, US

Risen Phoenix Photo wrote:
Seems like a GWC convention...

"I will supply the flash-drive in which all images will be copied to [untouched]."

If it walks like a duck......

Jan 18 17 09:17 pm Link

Photographer

Shot By Adam

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Experience:
Some Experience

Compensation:
Paid Assignments Only

Pure comedy gold.

Jan 18 17 09:35 pm Link