Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Super Bowl thread..

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Who ya got?

Feb 05 17 07:20 am Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

Atlanta  -10

Feb 05 17 07:50 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Raise your hand if you saw a 21-0 onslaught by the Falcons coming

Thought so

Comercials suck the suck out of suck

Feb 05 17 04:47 pm Link

Photographer

-fpc-

Boca Raton, Florida, US

super blow out

Feb 05 17 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Melton

Dallas, Texas, US

Love it!!!  Patriots are going DOWN!!

Feb 05 17 04:49 pm Link

Photographer

PhotographybyT

Monterey, California, US

Yaaaay - Atlanta!

So far, so good!

Feb 05 17 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Lodi, California, US

-fpc- wrote:
super blow out

that's how I styled my hair in the 70's

today, not so much

Feb 05 17 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Lodi, California, US

new ball game

Feb 05 17 07:16 pm Link

Photographer

PhotographybyT

Monterey, California, US

Unbelievable!

Feb 05 17 07:26 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Laguna Beach, California, US

ryan can only blame himself for that loss. they had that game, and his dumb moves cost them. even the great catch by jones was an awful throw.

his fumble, and taking that sack were the game. yeah, the hold didn't help either, but taking the sack in the first place was critical.

atlanta's D was on the field way too long. the offense--although they scored--didn't hold the ball long enough.

Feb 05 17 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Melton

Dallas, Texas, US

Most disappointing game I've EVER watched!!

Patriot's victory was 45% due to the Patriots, 55% due to the total letdown of the Falcons for the ENTIRE 2nd half.

I will NEVER, EVER watch another football game for the rest of my life!  neutral

Feb 05 17 07:31 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Melton

Dallas, Texas, US

GK photo wrote:
ryan can only blame himself for that loss. they had that game, and his dumb moves cost them. even the great catch by jones was an awful throw.

his fumble, and taking that sack were the game. yeah, the hold didn't help either, but taking the sack in the first place was critical.

atlanta's D was on the field way too long. the offense--although they scored--didn't hold the ball long enough.

I SO agree with you!  Atlanta had the ball close enough for a guaranteed field goal...they should have never allowed themselves to lose yardage for any reason once they got down so close.  If they had gotten a field goal, there was virtually no way for the Patriots to catch up in the time left in the game.

Who the hell loses a game after leading by 25 points in the 3rd quarter?

This game will go down in the books as the greatest come back in the history of the Super Bowl...when it should go down as the Greatest All Time Choke Job by any team in the history of football!!

Feb 05 17 07:34 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Score?
Link to video?

Feb 05 17 07:34 pm Link

Photographer

Skydancer Photos

Santa Cruz, California, US

Great game to witness!

My first thought is this...
In my lifetime, I have had the privilege of watching the two greatest quarterbacks of all time play in 11 SuperBowls.
I'm a lucky football fan!

Feb 05 17 07:39 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

GK photo wrote:

What a gaspipe
Ryan had the chance to be elite
He is now Romo

Feb 05 17 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

San Diego, California, US

I think I was born without the sports gene. I also seem to lack the ability to panic or get depressed.
I'm happy if it makes other people happy.

I found the Ram Truck ad about farmers to be outstanding in all respects.

When pressed for an answer, our new President predicted the outcome in advance within 2 points.
Not bad at all. In fact, it's a little uncanny, considering the overwhelming predictions for defeat in the 3rd quarter.
I like the way he does that tongue

Cheers!

Feb 05 17 08:17 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Chris Rifkin wrote:
What a gaspipe
Ryan had the chance to be elite
He is now Romo

romo at least made comical mistakes. ryan's fuckups in this game were bush league, college-level shit. they did the same thing seattle did a couple years ago (got complacent), but had a bigger lead. this is easily (and verifiable) the greatest choke job in the super bowl era.

they quit playing (on the offensive end) after they went up 28-3. and when ne won the ot coin toss, i knew it was over. i feel bad for atlanta's D. for what their offense was capable of doing, they more than held their own. i didn't see the final numbers, but i'm sure ne ran about 2 plays to every one that atlanta did. i think at one point in the 4th quarter, atl had still only run about 33 plays. lame.

whatever. i'm just so sick of the new england thing. take those fuckers and trade division spots with the chargers. let's see how many super bowls they win from that perch. they have benefited from playing in one of the least competitive divisions in the last decade and a half.

Feb 05 17 08:37 pm Link

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Lodi, California, US

PhotographybyT wrote:
Unbelievable!

My thoughts at halftime were, all the Falcons have to do in the 2nd half is show up.

They did not show up.

Feb 05 17 08:40 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Motordrive Photography wrote:
My thoughts at halftime were, all the Falcons have to do in the 2nd half is show up.

They did not show up.

they went 3 and out on their first drive, then scored a td on their second possession. after that, they went mia. and if i were a member of the atl defense, i'd be cussing out the offense all the way home on their flight. those dudes played their assess off, and got nothing out of it.

although, if i were the atl dc, i would have added a few blitz packages in the third and 4th quarters, as the 4 down linemen were beginning to tire. you have to adjust. brady was brown shorting it all night, until then. they made no adjustments. conversely, ne started to blitz ryan, and he got wobbly.

it was bad play by ryan, and bad scheming by the coaching staff. in the end, major choke job. the nfc south has been humiliated for two years running now.

Feb 05 17 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

Farenell Photography

Albany, New York, US

I would have thought it the Pats win had simply more to do with the Patriot receivers being asleep for 3 quarters & all of a sudden realizing where they were & started catching the ball. Their defense certainly helped getting timely turnovers & making stops when they needed to.

Feb 06 17 06:04 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Don't let this historical comeback distract you from the fact that the Falcons blew a 28-3 lead.

Wait a second...

28-3
28 + 3 = 31
3-1

The warriors blew a 3-1 lead, as did the Indians.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!

Feb 06 17 08:37 am Link