Forums > Critique > Portfolio Critique

Photographer

Manouska

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

Hi guys,

I took some new photos this week and uploaded them to my MM portfolio. I'd really appreciate it if you'd check them out and let me know what you think.

Many thanks!

P.S. Let me know if you'd like me to have a look at your portfolio too!

Feb 15 17 09:10 am Link

Photographer

Python Photos

Rawlins, Wyoming, US

The double-exposure images are interesting, but they may be tough to market that much. Are you going to try other genres? As much as possible, you may want to shoot stuff that covers everything you want to shoot. I'd need to know what more you want to do to say more.

Feb 15 17 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

JT Life Photography

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Python Photos wrote:
The double-exposure images are interesting, but they may be tough to market that much. Are you going to try other genres? As much as possible, you may want to shoot stuff that covers everything you want to shoot. I'd need to know what more you want to do to say more.

I agree with Python. You have a long list of interests to shoot, but few examples of those interests.
JT

Feb 16 17 04:02 am Link

Photographer

FramedbyFrank

New York, New York, US

Yea I think your pictures are pretty cool, I am just having a hard time nailing down what exactly it is you shoot ?
You have landscape then a model then also a statue and then looks like just a snapshot of someone walking the streets.
Also you mention paid work in your profile but with your profile being kinda scattered i do not think people are going to come to your port and pay you for something they are not sure what they are getting.
I would suggest picking a topic and sticking with it, as you are on a modeling website,probably good to get more shots of models and stick with that. Good luck !

Feb 16 17 05:35 am Link

Photographer

Manouska

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

FramedbyFrank wrote:
Yea I think your pictures are pretty cool, I am just having a hard time nailing down what exactly it is you shoot ?
You have landscape then a model then also a statue and then looks like just a snapshot of someone walking the streets.
Also you mention paid work in your profile but with your profile being kinda scattered i do not think people are going to come to your port and pay you for something they are not sure what they are getting.
I would suggest picking a topic and sticking with it, as you are on a modeling website,probably good to get more shots of models and stick with that. Good luck !

Thanks for your critique, it's very helpful. Best regards!

Mar 11 17 12:55 pm Link