Forums > Model Colloquy > Beta readers needed: New ebook resource for models

Model

Eleanor Rose

PASO ROBLES, California, US

Hello muses!

I'm writing an ebook right now and am seeking beta readers (models only) willing to read the draft and give me some input on how clear the content is and how easily you were able to apply it. In exchange, I'm offering customized 1-on-1 support applying the content in the most effective manner possible.

The book teaches you how to revise your MM bio text to make it more effective, with a focus on improving the quantity and quality of gigs you're offered. To do this I walk you through the overall how and why surrounding the concept, focusing on quick and easy changes you can make to see rapid results. This content isn't going to take hours to apply.

The draft is under 20 pages, so it's a pretty quick read. I will ask you to read the draft and apply the content so you can give me feedback on how easy my advice is to follow, then complete a 10 question survey.

To thank you for your time, I'm offering everyone who helps me with this a 1-on-1 session to review your bio text, the changes you made as a result of the book, and what else you can do to make it even more effective.  This session is taken from the VIP days my clients receive and is typically a favorite.

This offer is for models only. If you're interested, please click here to apply. smile

Feb 25 17 03:05 pm Link