Forums > Newbie Forum > Total noob from LA

Model

Jacob Griffus

Seattle, Washington, US

Hey y'all, I'm completely new not only to MM but modeling in general. Hope to learn the ropes while I'm here. Fun times ahead for sure

Mar 08 17 09:52 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Welcome to MM.  You picked an interesting ay to join.  Apparently you are entitled to upgrade to a VIP account for 30 days, for free.  That will allow you to contact other people.  As a basic member, you will only be able to contact people that are on you friends list.  (This is new)  For many MM members, friends list have been for people which they Have already worked with, or people in which there is an interest in working with.   There is going to have to be a shift in mindset of the members part.  Don't be discouraged if people are not responding to the FR.  Also, there is a limited umber of FRs you can send each day.  10, I think.  Which means you are going to have spend some time everyday looking at profiles and deciding which ones merit a FR.

I always suggest that new people spend some time reading the forums.  Many threads are started by new models, concerning the negative experiences they have had.  If you read about the the experiences of models and photographers, it will help to make you a better and more reliable model, and help you avoid some of the disreputable people that take advantage of models on MM.

Good luck.

Mar 09 17 04:11 am Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

Mar 09 17 10:01 pm Link