Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Female Models in Savannah, Georgia (Apr 12 - Apr 13)

Model

Tristin Vitriol

Asheville, North Carolina, US

Hello! I will be driving through Savannah, Georgia on Wednesday April 12th on my way down to Orlando. I would love to stop and shoot! I will also be passing through Daytona beach and Jacksonville Florida either the 12th or 13th, depending on interest. I'm an internationally published alternative model. I have over 6 years experience. I am available for a number of genres, including but not limited to: macabre, glamour, fetish, fine art, nude, pin-up, and alternative beauty. I am entirely proficient with my own styling and makeup. I own a decent amount of fetish attire and lingerie: heels, latex, stockings, corsets, etc. I am absolutely open to trade if it will benefit us both (with preferences being prints to sell or guaranteed publication), however paid work will take preference. If you have any questions, feel free to message me here or email me through my site. You can see some of my work on my facebook page: facebook.com/TristinVitriol, or you can visit my website at tristinvitriol.com I look forward to working with some new photographers!

Mar 15 17 01:01 pm Link