mon101

Los Angeles, California, US

___

Mar 30 17 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

Leonard Gee Photography

Sacramento, California, US

tpircs wrote:
I am in the search of submitting myself and wanted to know if anyone would be willing to recommend their guidance on boutique agencies around the LA or Orange County area? I seek to enter the print/commercialf and beauty divisions.

print/commercial work prefers standard sample size models and "boutique" agencies have smaller stables and specific requirements more stringent than larger agencies. your stats hardly meet those requirements.

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 128 lbs

Mar 30 17 07:04 pm Link

Photographer

Yosh Studio

Leonard Gee Photography wrote:

print/commercial work prefers standard sample size models and "boutique" agencies have smaller stables and specific requirements more stringent than larger agencies. your stats hardly meet those requirements.

Pretty much this.
Social Media is your best bet

Mar 30 17 07:44 pm Link

Model

mon101

Leonard Gee Photography wrote:

Hi, Thank you for your response!
I was with more than one boutique agency when I was living in Miami. I was classified as those categories. Which is why I stated this. I hope that clears my original topic. Thanks.

Mar 30 17 08:07 pm Link