Forums > Newbie Forum > New underwear and swimwear fitness model!

Model

Hannahkate

Denver, Colorado, US

Hi all my name is Hannah and I am working on getting my modeling career started! I have competed in 3 NPC Bikini Bodybuilding competitions and am nationally qualified. I love fitness and I can't wait to get as much experience as possible! Email me at [email protected] for collaborations! And any advice would be awesome! smile

Jun 08 17 09:42 am Link

Photographer

j francis photography

Los Angeles, California, US

hello

Jun 08 17 11:33 am Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

Jun 08 17 08:46 pm Link

Photographer

RTE Photography

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

Welcome to the Mayhem, best of luck.

Jun 20 17 07:25 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

Hannahkate wrote:
And any advice would be awesome! smile

Be aware of the various scams circulating around now that You have published Your email address on a public forum.

Welcome to the Mayhem!

Jun 21 17 03:19 am Link

Photographer

myfotographer

Fresno, California, US

Congratulations and welcome

Jun 21 17 05:18 am Link

Photographer

Concept Photo

New York, New York, US

The portfolio is exceptional.

No doubt, you'll be approached about assignments concerning bikini modeling and bodybuilding.

However, few bikini-clad, bodybuilding models realize that many photographers, etc., are looking for fully-dressed models with excellent posture.  Many models who are dancers know this and are able to secure a variety of assignments, as they tend to have good posture and are about gracefully move about at a photo session.

As a fully-dressed model, you can wear an outfit to calls attention to your physique or an outfit that conceals your bodybuilder's features  but accentuates your good posture.  A photographer with a good eye will be able to produce works that show you have great presence, and viewers will ask, "Who's that model with the great charisma?"

Good luck!

Aug 06 17 09:03 pm Link