Forums > General Industry > New website! After being without for so long! :D

Model

Keira Lavelle

Leeds, England, United Kingdom

A very happy Saturday afternoon everyone! Smile I hope you are well and keeping creative?

So this is a bit of a personal achievement, because it would seem I've been so busy these recent years that building a proper website has just been one of those to-do things sat gathering dust! I was in quite a torn position because I was so tempted just to have done with it and pay someone to do the lot. But at the same time; the OCD inside me knew that, for the majority of components, I wanted to have a personal touch added. My hard drive was getting more and more full from all the truly wonderful shoots I've been so fortunate to have, so it's allowed me to get them into some kind of nicely presented order to flaunt... but also it's allowing me to touch more upon the other things such as; my love for writing can be shown off (I may think about adding more Blog links in due course). Plus other creative involvements which kind of do crossover with my modelling work but aren't quite as largely relevant... and that way I don't risk boring some poor soul to death who would be trying to sieve through my notes here if I was really let loose with the keyboard. Sticking out tongue The fact that I can now separate things to allow folk to delve according to their personal interest is great!

It wasn't half as complicated as I thought: just time-consuming but the website builder was great! The famous words: "Why didn't I do it sooner?" But it's done, I can stretch/breathe and pour a herbal tea... (Or six!)

I hope you enjoy! And a big shout to all the amazing creatives: photographers, hair/makeup artists, fellow models and designers who have made my modelling journey such an amazing one so far! Here's to more of that in the future! ♥

https://www.keiralavelle.co.uk/

Jun 17 17 07:44 am Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

I really like your site.   Its fast and you've worked with some real talented people plus you look great.   Congratulations!

Jun 17 17 11:51 am Link

Artist/Painter

LeboGraphics

BRONX, New York, US

Really nice site.
What did you use to build it?
I mean, did you code it yourself or use a platform like Wordpress or Joomla?

Jun 29 17 07:24 am Link

Photographer

Barry Kidd Photography

Red Lion, Pennsylvania, US

LeboGraphics wrote:
Really nice site.
What did you use to build it?
I mean, did you code it yourself or use a platform like Wordpress or Joomla?

It does look nice.  I took a look at the source code and it's complex stuff.

Unfortunately there were no separations for the each line of code.  Just one big block from start to finish so I didn't bother poring through it.  Line 10 of the code alone was about 26 standard pages long.  The entire front page contains 74 pages of code.

The code of my entire front page is only 26 pages long.  The same as line 10 of her code.

Jun 29 17 11:38 am Link