Forums > Critique > Suggestions on agencies that might like my look?

Model

Kendal Brenneman

Arnhem, Gelderland, Netherlands

Hello!
I haven't put a lot of effort into finding an agency lately but I feel it's time again. I've been doing a self-portrait project at www.instagram.com/kendal_in_wonderland that shows off my interests in vintage clothing and old Hollywood. I'm searching for both talent and modeling agencies (or an across the board agency) and would love any suggestions on who I should contact. Thank you all!

Jul 23 17 07:42 am Link

Photographer

PhotoRealism

Dallas, Texas, US

Glad to hear you are looking for an agency! I think your question might get more feedback if you posted it in the Model Colloquy forum, where it is more likely to be seen by models who have dealt with agencies.

Jul 24 17 11:12 am Link

Photographer

Eagle Rock Photographer

Los Angeles, California, US

Kendal Brenneman wrote:
Hello!
I haven't put a lot of effort into finding an agency lately but I feel it's time again. I've been doing a self-portrait project at www.instagram.com/kendal_in_wonderland that shows off my interests in vintage clothing and old Hollywood. I'm searching for both talent and modeling agencies (or an across the board agency) and would love any suggestions on who I should contact. Thank you all!

Your profile says you are repped and lists the agency...

Jul 24 17 12:04 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Hi.  I love your port.  Interesting art nudes.  Very endearing and timeless look.  But I think you didn't mean to post in the critique section.  You might want to send the mods a link and ask them to move it to Model Colloquy.   

I also assume that you are looking for representation in the United States.  Or perhaps you want to change representation in France. You may want to edit your post and make it clear.   It will influence the types of responses you get, which should already be obvious.

Best wishes!

Jul 24 17 12:29 pm Link