This thread was locked on 2021-07-27 01:15:02
Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Female Models in Bay Area (May 16 - May 29) unique art model!

Model

Hummingbird Star

Blacksburg, Virginia, US

Hey Bay Area!

I'm a diverse and creative professional model open to shooting (almost) all genres. I especially like concepts that are unique and edgy. I'm here to help you create your vision, or to be your muse if you feel like your creative spark has dulled.

I'm thinking I'll be in San Jose/Santa Cruz from May 20-25th, and SF/Berkeley the rest of my trip, but those dates are flexible, so don't hesitate to let me know what works for you!

Please see my profile for more information on my rates, limits, and interests. You can also visit my website: www.hummingbirdstar.com, or find me on Insta @hummingbird.star smile

I'm super psyched to return to the Bay Area, where there are so many talented photographers! Much of my best work so far was shot here, and I'm looking forward to making more. Join me?

Apr 27 18 03:00 pm Link

Photographer

Nor-Cal Photography

Walnut Creek, California, US

Quite unique indeed!  Actually she is totally invisible.  Now that IS unique!

Mar 13 21 10:15 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

Nor-Cal Photography wrote:
Quite unique indeed!  Actually she is totally invisible.  Now that IS unique!

This thread is 3 years old, the person who started it; no longer has a profile here.
There was no reason to bump this old thread, especially with that comment.

Mar 15 21 10:21 pm Link

Photographer

Studio NSFW

Pacifica, California, US

ABSOLIUTELUY!  ITS A BAD IDEA TO POST INTO AN OLDE THREAD JUST TO PUSH IT BACK UP TO THE TOP!!

Jun 10 21 07:16 pm Link