Model

Robin Fox

Briny Breezes, Florida, US

My career was complete when I finally made the Time, on-line but who could have realized. That was in 2015 with Artist Chloe Wise.  My work was purchased by the Drake hotel, a reportedly 10000 dollars!!  Drake, my fellow recording artist also bought one.  Featured on the Daata-editions site, you can buy a cheap version!  Still available!

Well I want to rant about the Google website search engine today.  When I search my name, less than favorable results, almost comical about someone under my same birth name is fake news, so I have had to tag that I am a FEMALE model.  You get the idea.  Background check and artist with the same name. I am constantly reinvent myself even as a Russian slut this week pardon the expression but I need work. Working as a full time model too many scammers to join an agency and of course the usual ageism.  I thank you for your support. Since 2007 MM has got my back.

Here are my links and tags so that next time the bots come by, my penguin with stop here at this forum.
Any troll wanting to remove it. I read the terms of service and the posting rules.

Thanks and make money modeling as we like to say in the business.
Comment below if you want to make it BIG!  I'm always willing to share the spotlight with my co workers.
Elizabot

#djrobinfox #robinfox #vampoftrance #dj's #instagram #iseestars #brideofindia #vampfox

Modelmayhemcom/robinfox

Jul 28 19 08:26 am Link