Forums > Model Colloquy > castings that say None to Some tattoos

Model

Figures Jen B

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I just answered a casting that said, "none to some" for tattoos and while I have just the two they are substantial.

Will I be hurt and upset if I don't get the gig because of them, no but, that is because I've already gone through the time and trouble of having been butt-hurt from a rejection gone badly years ago. Now I get it. Still it seems like an awesome casting and if this pandemic situation doesn't still have all of us in distrusted mode I sure hope I get the casting! smile Granted I haven't modeled in over a year. Fingers crossed.

Jen

Mar 20 20 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

I would shoot with you in a heart beat Ms Jen
Germs be damned

Mar 20 20 08:23 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Figures Jen B wrote:
I just answered a casting that said, "none to some" for tattoos and while I have just the two they are substantial.

Will I be hurt and upset if I don't get the gig because of them, no but, that is because I've already gone through the time and trouble of having been butt-hurt from a rejection gone badly years ago. Now I get it. Still it seems like an awesome casting and if this pandemic situation doesn't still have all of us in distrusted mode I sure hope I get the casting! smile Granted I haven't modeled in over a year. Fingers crossed.

Jen

I would love to photograph you if I was in your area.

'

to photogr
aph you  if  I would to be in your area

Mar 21 20 01:52 am Link

Photographer

-fpc-

Boca Raton, Florida, US

^  what they said

Mar 21 20 03:43 am Link

Photographer

Znude!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US

I can't imagine you're not working a hundred hours a week. You have some very creative work and I love how simple, reasonable, and straight forward your profile is.

Mar 21 20 06:51 am Link

Model

Figures Jen B

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Brooklyn Bridge Images wrote:
Germs be damned

Ohmygosh, indeed! I'd love that, germs be damned.

Huge, HUGE thank you and "I so wish we could!!"

Trust that it is the photographers who made my portfolio and I am super grateful to everyone who shared their time and creativity with me. smile <3

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
I would love to photograph you if I was in your area.

-fpc- wrote:
^  what they said

Znude! wrote:
I can't imagine you're not working a hundred hours a week. You have some very creative work and I love how simple, reasonable, and straight forward your profile is.

Thank you so, super much!! Again, I wish and totally look forward to this pandemic being a memory!
Jen

Mar 21 20 10:31 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Jen, you used to show an image that displayed your entire tattoo. That was a gorgeous image!

Mar 21 20 11:51 am Link

Model

Figures Jen B

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Mark Salo wrote:
Jen, you used to show an image that displayed your entire tattoo. That was a gorgeous image!

Hello and thank you so much!! I think I moved that one to my nude-but-not-art-figure nudes portfolio. I'll link it... NSFW https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/3919465/viewall

I only see 2 that really show the tattoos in full, (one each.)

Jen

Mar 21 20 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

Scott Murphy Photo

Pawleys Island, South Carolina, US

Something that so many models, even ones serious about modeling and not just wannabees like so many on this site, seemingly cannot comprehend that although they think all their tattoos are trendy and "cool", most modeling agencies don't like them and may not hire a model because of them. And if one of the agencies I shoot for comes to me with an assignment I will NOT hire a model who has them unless they are very small and can be cloned out very easily. Time is money and I have neither the time nor the inclination to spend a lot of time cloning out tattoos. Better to just find a model who does not have them.

Jun 20 20 09:20 am Link

Photographer

CliveStJohn

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Figures Jen B wrote:

Jen

There's a BIG difference between tattoos and art. Yours is most definitely the latter. If you were in my area I would book you in a heartbeat.

Jun 20 20 11:39 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Brooklyn Bridge Images wrote:
Germs be damned

LOL

+1

Jun 20 20 01:16 pm Link