Levels of Professionalism
Tier 1 Forums: These are social forums for discussions beyond just modeling. They include:
- Off-topic Discussion
Tier 2 Forums: Our "hello world" and "get the word out" forums. They include:
- Newbie Forum
- MM Market
- Site Related
Tier 3 Forums: For serious industry discussion. Positive contributions are welcomed and encouraged. Nonsense and attempts at misinformation are not. Some of these may have sub-sections that are "a little less serious." They include:
- General Industry
- Model Colloquy
- Photography Talk
- Hair, Makeup and Styling
- Digital Arts and Retouching
- Ours is a culture of respect and tolerance. Please, no hate, drama or SHOUTING here.
- Respond to the ideas being expressed, not the person expressing them.
- Please, no trolling. This is not the right place to antagonize, provoke, inflame, or cause controversy. And don't feed the trolls, because responding in kind only makes things worse.
- Stay on topic. Do not hijack the thread.
- Everyone starts from somewhere. Be nice and help the newbies, not bash them.
- Excessively crass sex talk and vulgar language are not welcome here. And no swearing in thread titles please.
- Unless someone specifically asks for your critical opinion of their work, you should not give one.
- Mature images are not to be posted in the forums.
- Signatures with pictures and/or graphics are not allowed.
- "Vote for me" threads, links, and posts are not allowed.
- Especially controversial and divisive topics are prohibited. Such topics include but are not limited to politics, religion, race, etc.
Moving threads, locking threads, and hiding posts
- Please post in the proper forum. Mods may move threads as necessary.
- Threads may be locked for any of these reasons: outdated information, multiple threads on the same subject, excessive drama/negativity, rules violations, or rambunctious llamas.
- When possible, posts that violate rules will be hidden so that the thread may continue.