Breezer CreationsPhotographer Male London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: Photo Gallery (p/w protected most images)My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/jbreezer
Mayhem # 1958622
About MePhotography is a keen hobby, and I very much enjoy alternative shoots - fetish/hair subjects, and alternative/performance stuff. I go to group-organised shoots via meetup.com's photo groups and have a little professional experience at a few weddings, but I don't treat it as a career (I'm a software and web developer by trade).
I enjoy capturing something different and trying to expand my creativity with ideas on shoots, at least as much as I want to make striking or beautiful photos. Sometimes they work and sometimes not, but I always learn through it. I hope to have more chances to develop this and my model interaction skills.
* I don't have my own studio, lights (other than 2 or 3 flashguns) or regular MUA - usually share these via the group shoots. But also enjoy working outside (preferably in warmer months :-) )
* I do have/have-access to some fetish clothing/accessories; including such as boa, crop, masks, shiny pvc/satin outfits & gowns, stockings. Lots of male pvc/netting tops. A variety.
* Normally I'm a (great) software developer, who can also do (not too complex) websites; I'm very geeky - but can still talk to people and socialise lots.
* I'll ignore 80% of friend requests unless we've conversed, please don't be offended I just prefer to keep a manageable list. I also probably won't know how to link you to any real-life/social networking site connection unless you mention it, and blind requests will almost always be ignored/denied, as it shows you don't care about the request and haven't read this!
* I have been in front of the camera (should upload those shots!) in a modelling pose (once or twice), and might do again for fun but don't treat me like a model or expect me to know what to do as one; I'll probaby be awkward in front of the camera to start with and I'm Really good at blinking for flashes! Am 6'1", long hair, 33"w, 38"chest
Have you worked with Breezer Creations? Add Credits for Breezer Creations! >>
Credit NotesThanks to the various photo meetup groups on meetup.com for the chance to shoot some great models around interesting themes, and to my partner for her support in developing my creativity and photography skills.