K ChaePhotographer Male Seoul, Seoul, Korea (South)
My Website: KCHAE.COMMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/kaychae
Mayhem # 1723714
About Me**In Seoul, South Korea now**
(Currently looking for models to shoot in South Korea. In Korea you won't find any other photographer who can take better photos of you, easier to work with, Korean, and yet speaks perfect english. So hit me up!)
WHO I AM
A photographer who have experience of 12 years. From editorial/travel photography to documentary to fashion/model, there isn't a kind of photography I can't pull it off of. Whatever the budget, the situation, the model, I'll work things out and I'll give you amazing results.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME :
1. I don't try or try to convince you to shoot nudes or any pornographic images. Unless there's a definite concept behind it and it can be done tastefully, benefiting my work and the model's portfolio at the same time. I'm not here to shoot naked women. I'm here to make beautiful photography.
2. Most of my shoots are location shoots. I'm very experienced in the studio environment but I don't want to rent a studio unless the project specifically calls for it. Besides, when you're in New York, why not take advantage of backdrops that models all over the world come to shoot for?
3. I work with very little gears. I'm not going to make a scene taking pictures. I don't have an assistant, and I work alone with my two cameras. But as all of you must know if you want to make it in this business, looks can be deceiving. I speak by my result and I'm very confident when I say I'm one of THE best photographers in the city, if not the best. I've been doing photography for past 12 years and I know how to make great imagery. Most importantly, I know how to make you look amazing.
4. I work fast. TF is what I do most of times, and I know there are photographers who don't return your images for a month, if not longer. I guarantee you'll get the photos by a week.
5. I'm a photographer, not digital artist. I do retouching on the photoshop but I'm not going to make you looking like someone you're not. I'm not going to wipe out your face and reconstruct it. I'd do those things if it was a commercial shoot and there's a need for it, but for model shoots I want it more in a natural way. If you want something photoshop heavy, then look for some one else.
WHO I'M LOOKING TO WORK WITH :
1. I want to work with innovate people, first and foremost. Models who just don't stand there and poses. Models who are open to trying out something new. Because there are so many good looking pretty models out there, and there are a lot of great photographers too. What sets you, and the photographer apart is having unique styles. So I'm always looking for people who'd work with me to push those limits and achieve something extra.
2. I'm currently looking to work with aspiring and just-starting-up models to shoot, so I can provide them great photography to get things started, and also in return I get to update my portfolio with 'diamonds in the rough.' If you think you fit the bill never be hesitant to contact me.
3. I'm always looking for great MUAs and stylists to work with. My photography can certainly benefit your portfolio, you will see. If you're interested just let me know. I got a lot of concepts and a lot of shoots ahead of me.
To see more works from me,
just check my full portfolio at http://kchae.com
Have you worked with K Chae? Add Credits for K Chae! >>