Mike George PhotographyPhotographer Male Easton, Pennsylvania, US
My Website: FacebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/mediumphoto
Mayhem # 2606740
About MeThis is going to be my profile page (and eventually home) here on Model Mayhem. I will be transitioning the pages over the next few months to correspond with my soon to be published website. So stay tuned for that. :-)
You can find my old page here: http://www.modelmayhem.com/149372
Thank you for stopping by my page here on Model Mayhem.
Also, feel free to visit my website at: www.mikegeorgephoto.com
I have commercial studio space available in Easton, PA and am also available to do location shoots.
Please feel free to inquire about my portfolio builder packages as well as my day and half-day rates. I have extremely reasonable rates and can work with your budget to get your project completed. Please feel free to inquire about my rates and I’m more than happy to provide a project quote. I’m now also offering prints and images in various digital formats to best meet the needs of your project.
At this time I’m only offering TF shoots/assignments on a very limited basis.
From time to time I will accept/offer TF assignments… generally this will only be the case if the project is something of interest and/or benefit to my portfolio. I will also offer TF when breaking in new gear and sometimes (when time allows) when I’m away traveling on a photography assignment.
Please feel free to check my casting section or send me a message to inquire about a TF shoot. It's also quite helpful to let me know what you’re looking to shoot and your availability.
I think it’s only fair to be upfront and let you know my expectations and general rules for TF shoots.
Rules for TFP/CD Shoots:
- I like to shoot 3 or 4 looks/outfits per session. This seems to offer the most options and is of greatest benefit to both our portfolios.
- We will select the best 2 (or maybe 3) images from each set. I will edit/retouch the images and provide (on disc or via email) a version suitable for print and web use. I promise you don’t need more images of the exact same look/outfit in your portfolio.
- General turnaround time for edited images is currently about 2 weeks. In many instances I get them finished a lot sooner.
- I DO NOT allow escorts, boyfriends, bff’s, husbands or anyone else to be present during a TF shoot. If safety is a concern, please take the time to check references. I promise that every model I’ve worked with has lived to tell about it. If you require an escort and still would like to shoot… please inquire about my rates. The only exception to this rule is if you bring another model (or even a friend who wants to give it try) with you to the shoot. I find that this scenario usually can meet the requirements of many and also allows for all involved to use time in a most appropriate fashion. It allows one to shoot, while the other prepares... and this does work well.
- Please only book time if you are 100% positive you can and will be able to actually make it to the shoot. This is just professional courtesy to both me and other models interested in the time.
Have you worked with Mike George Photography? Add Credits for Mike George Photography! >>
"easy to work with and very professional"
"Very nice, professional. Easy going. I recommend."
"Mike was an absolute blast to work with. He certainly knows his stuff and goes out of his way to make sure the models he's working with are comfortable. The techniques he uses are great, and I learned a lot working with him. I highly recommend him to any models looking for som...eone with the experience and skill needed to capture fantastic photos!" more less
Credit NotesIf you would like to book a shoot, discuss potentially working together or if you have some questions… feel free to contact me here on Model Mayhem.