MichaelPaul PhotographyPhotographer Male Syracuse, New York, US
My Website: My PhotostreamMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/mptaylor
Mayhem # 1660585
About MeFirts off, I'd like to thank you for having a glance at my profile!! If you are interested on working with me, I ask that you just read the entirety of my profile. While the detail may be subtle, it's still none the less important.
I've been on Model Mayhem for a several years now and had the pleasure of working with a lot of great people. A quick thank you to all of the wonderful and talented folks listed below.
I am a local photographer to the Syracuse, NY area. The primary focus of my work is of the art nude genre but am open to shooting almost anything - expanding boundaries and horizons is always a plus. If you are interested in collaborating, please to not hesitate to contact me.
OK, so here's the "detail" that I was alluding to:
1) I very much pride myself on being incredibly down-to-earth and easy to work with. Nothing pretentious; I like to keep it easy and have fun with it. It is all about professionalism and respect; they are absolute cornerstones of what we do.
2) I do not tolerate flakes. ***Everyone's time is valuable - and no ones time is more valuable than another.*** For any shoot, I am prompt and respectful of everyone involved. I simply ask, and expect, that be reciprocated. Last second cancellations and no-shows (without just cause) should not expect to work with me again. That said, I know that sometimes sh!t happens and will work around it.
3) I reserve the right to terminate a shoot at any time as a result of unprofessional behavior. Regardless of experience or ability, proper conduct is essential.
4) Again, the main component of my work is art nude. I'm happy to compensate models for their time per their ability. Such work is NOT de facto compensated at a premium rate. Some models are skilled in this department and some aren't. There is a marked and noticeable difference in the end product.
5) For other genres and/or models looking to build their portfolio, I can no long offer TFP/TFCD shoots. Free time comes at such a premium these days that it's just not possible. In the end, I'm bringing all the hardware plus the studio. I am happy to negotiate very reasonable rates for shoots.
6) Per the incessant friend requests from random retouchers on the other side of the globe....I have my own copy of Photoshop, thanks!
You can message me via Model Mayhem or email me directly at email@example.com.
Have you worked with MichaelPaul Photography? Add Credits for MichaelPaul Photography! >>
"Very poilte and respectful. Gave great direction, had fun and he also gave great advice. I loved his experience and ideas. Would love to work with him again!"
"Absolutely loved working with this photographer. The pictures always turn out beautiful and I loved working with this photographer. I definitely recommend other models to work with him if you have the opportunity. You will have a blast and love the finished result."
"Fantastic working with this photographer. Great images, great ideas. "
Credit NotesI've worked with the following on Model Mayhem -
- Bree Adams - #1668548
- Arctica - #1356612 (no longer on MM)
- Anastasia Arteyeva - #565522
- Elena Bathory - #1762850
- B R E N N A N - #1062651
- Jordan Bunniie - #2260849
- Nicholas Caiello - #519175
- Antoine Clark - #1042408
- Dae Daniels - #233266 (no longer on MM)
- Briella Jaden - #1845189 **
- JEM Model - #713507 **
- Johannie - #1457488 **
- Kajira - #26062
- Krista Kandii - #1263880
- Rebecca Lawrence - #155507
- Ivy Lee - #484449
- Nicole Lenahan - #413177
- Lydia Lael - #477955
- Lys Kait - #723532 (no longer on MM)
- Alan Maeweather - #2347723 (no longer on MM)
- Manchester - #371054 **
- MichelleSYR - #1274895
- MikkiMarvel - #1611087
- Morey - #544421
- Bee Murphy - #1841170 (no longer on MM)
- PigeonFoo - # 1675193
- Rainbow Rhodes - #1640348
- Nancy Roux - #1473029
- Kipani Saskiai - #2115752
- Christina Stars - #3185953
- Stathena - #2673265 **
- Kerri Taylor - #982
- Amy L Williams
- Ashley Aidan - #3037571 **
- Dale Pierce - #739628 **
** I've worked with this artist more than once.