Mayhem # 532432
Hey there, I'm Niansa, a Scandinavian-born model based in Sydney, Australia.
Please note I have extremely pale skin, so if you're looking for a white-skinned girl, you found one! I don't mind getting a fake tan if the shoot requires it.
At the minute, I will only accept limited TF* shoots in favor of paid assignments...Life isn't cheap, and what little money I have I put into providing stuff for shoots too...
I will only do TFP if -
-Your work is incredible and will benefit both of our portfolios
-It is being published in print
-I approach you first about a shoot
I'm happy to negotiate, and work for contra on occassion...
I live in the Inner West of Sydney and travel by train/bus/tram/car, whichever is easiest, which can be pricy and very time consuming...Depending on the location of the shoot, I may need some reimbursement...
I am willing to travel out of state, but only if travel costs are covered/assisted with.
I'm a full-time manager by day, a crime-fighting superhero by night, and on Fridays and Saturdays, I book shoots. Let me know what days work best for you, and I'm sure we can work something out.
Dont be offended if I ask for references, it's nothing personal.
I check my emails regularly, and will reply to notes quickly...
Have you worked with Niansa? Add Credits for Niansa! >>
Please email me to get the full list of fantastic people I have worked with.
- Lead in The Snowdroppers music video, 'White Dress'
- Lead in the upcoming Jasper Shelton Hollis music video, 'Buck Wild'
- Winning images for National Lattouf Hair Awards (Best Colour and Best Overall Look)
- KamaZOOtra Babe, Zoo Weekly website, 2010/2011
- Featured model in the 'Rockstars Heretics and Catalysts' exhibition, Melbourne, September 2010
- Web Babe of the Week - Zoo Weekly, August 2010
- Babe of the Day - Zoo Weekly, 30th November 2009
- Real Girl of the Day - Zoo Weekly, October 2009
- Listed in 'Top 100 Hottest Nudes' in People Magazine, June 2009
- 'Footy Jersey Friday' Triple M Radio model
- Bonus Babe 4-page spread and interview in People Magazine, January 2009
- 2-page spread and interview in Picture Magazine, April 2009
- 'Mahogany Hair Studio' promotional shots
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' SBS promo pictures
- Featured model in the 2009 fine art nude book 'Exposing The Nude' by Gerhardt
- Feature model in the 2009/2010 Andre-J art nude calendar
- Featured in the Death-Chicks 2009 calendar
- Feature model in the Niansa by Andre-J 2009 calendar
- Feature model in the Sleek Images 2010 calendars
- Featured in a photograph shortlisted in the 'Fashion' category for the Sony World Photography Awards 2009
I am happy to supply references for any of the people I have had the pleasure to work with.