NVISION RetouchingRetoucher Female Los Angeles, California, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/nvisionretouching
Mayhem # 705528
I have 12 years of experience with Adobe Photoshop and have done a lot of airbrushing/post processing work for both portraits and automotive photos as well. I am skilled with a Wacom tablet and currently use Adobe Photoshop CS4 to do all my editing. I can do the following:
• Minor Airbrushing: Removing blemishes, scars, stray hairs, etc.
• Mid-Level Airbrushing: Changing clothing color, background color/mood, etc.
• Major Airbrushing/Composite Images: Taking elements from several photos which the photographer provides and merging them as desired. This is most commonly done for automotive photos where a different location for the vehicle is desired, but not possible due to budget or time constraints. The same can be done for portraits; merging a studio-shot portrait with a background for the 'on location' look with none of the hassles!
• Matte Painting: Common in the movie industry, this consists of editing a photo and using a mix of composite images and digital painting to tweak the scene as needed. Sometimes there are things that simply can not be present in the shoot in any form, again due to time or budget, so they have to be custom painted in. I have a solid background in fine art and illustration and am capable of photorealistic rendering.
Acceptable File Types: RAW, TIF, and full size, uncompressed JPEGs. RAW files are highly preferred.
I am currently not available for TF* work, however my prices are reasonable. If you are interested in my retouching services, please send a message for a price quote.
In addition to retouching, I am also a skilled and accomplished photographer. I primarily shoot portraits, automotive subjects, and pets.
• Portrait Photography - Mayhem #704787
• Fine Art Pet Photography
Have you worked with NVISION Retouching? Add Credits for NVISION Retouching! >>