Pascal BaetensPhotographer Male Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
My Website: www.pascalbaetens.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/pascalbaetens
Mayhem # 822991
I like to create images of beauty, elegance and dreams.
At the same time, I want them to be honest, showing a real facet of my models' emotional world.
To see my work published in books and magazines, was my reason to become a photographer. That is why I invest a lot of time in personal work, in artistic sessions. I'm looking for models who share the same passion and want to help to create great photography, worth of being displayed in artistic publications and exhibitions.
I am welcoming:
- slender, natural (no tattoos, no piercings,...) female models for elegant, sensual, emotional, funny, vibrant and above all honest nude images
- professionally trained dancers (male & female) for gracious and a bit crazy, classic ballet photos
- 'Nude photography, the art and the craft', English, US, German, Norvegian,
Spanish, Brazilian, Korean and Chinese editions (2008/2011).
- 'A Pocketful of Nudes', Images Publishing, Australia (2008).
- 'Heavenly Beauties', Amphoto Books, USA (2005).
- 'Heavenly Girls', Edition Skylight, Switzerland (2004)
- 'The Art of Nude Photography', Amphoto Books, USA (2003)
- 'Allegro Sensibile', Weingarten Kunstverlag, Germany (2002)
- 'The Fragile Touch', Foto-Art, Belgium; EPS, UK (1999)
Magazines: Elle, Maxim, Men's Health, FHM, Menzo, Feeling, Playboy,...
Exhibitions: Art Paris, Art Brussels, Art Beijing, Photo L.A., Photo S.F. Photo N.Y.,...
For my personal, "artistic" sessions, I mainly work on an "exchange", a tfp-basis.
Traveling, professional models: let's find a way which makes sense for both.
In case of assignment work and workshops, models are (of course) paid depending on the budget of the client, organisation.
For further info, just contact me!
Have you worked with Pascal Baetens? Add Credits for Pascal Baetens! >>
"Pascal is a talender and succeed in his career regardless his enthusiasm to do something more real and cooler than comercial, i believe his is going to produce amazing more"