Due to the size & popularity of the original PhotoShopping Thread (and headache moderating it was creating for us)
we've broken it down into two threads. This one is for fun, crazy, zany, whacky wierd edits that will not be used for
promotional or commercial purposes.
RULES OF THE THREAD
1) Images to be edited may only be posted by the photographer.
2) The camera make & model, and date image was created must be
included in the post. If you are the subject, and someone
else used your camera then you must state that as well.
3) Images taken by a blood relative or spouse may also
be submitted. A significant other, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc.
is NOT a blood relative.
4) Posts must be no larger than 600 pixels on longest side with
link to larger or RAW image. Please use [ IMG ] & [ URL ] tags.
If you require help in posting, please refer to the FAQ under info
5) One image to be edited per post.
6) Editors MAY watermark an image, embedding EXIF data is
7) Edited images may not be used in any form without the explicit
written consent of the editor. This includes MM portfolios,
MySpace, Blogs, web sites, and any otrher internet usage.
8) Use of an image, in part or whole, in another image where the
original image constitutes 20% or less of the new image is by
Copyright Law a NEW WORK OF ART and is Copyright to the
image creator. The original image copyright holder is entitled to
a royalty equal to the percentage of the image part within
the new whole on any sales of the new image.
9) If an image is to be used, with consent per rule #7, then the
editor must be given proper credit.
10) Violation of copyright will not be tolerated and any violations of
copyright will be reported to an MM moderator for immediate action
which could result in suspension of your account.
11) The rules are subject to change, if in doubt refer back to this post
for changes & revisions.
12) This is not a critique thread. Discussion of techniques and
constructive exchange of information is encouraged, flaming,
rudeness, and non-constructive criticisim will not be tolerated.
13) The thread moderators have the final say in all matters.
Let's get this off to a good start. Please go back and edit your post to make sure that the LONGEST side of images posted are no more than 600 pix. Please, please let PK, myself and Diab, do the moderating just to keep posting down. This is new and we will have bugs. But we really want to keep the vibe positive and running smooth.
So please post according to the guidelines and enjoy.
Ok, you said pics husband/wife? How about this one. The background sux.. I guess the beer bottles in our hands too LOL. (I would like one that looks good to frame, however funny edits are also appreicated for his purpose- MEN..... LOL)