login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Aren't no Kelli's thread ? Search   Reply
first387388389390391392393394last
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

well, if you don't run in circle crying about a snow-apocalypse, nope

As long as I don't have to drive in it, I think it's pretty.

Feb 07 13 04:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Kelli wrote:

As long as I don't have to drive in it, I think it's pretty.

not american feeling
beside Rocco need to kill another snow man

Feb 07 13 04:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

not american feeling
beside Rocco need to kill another snow man

LOL

This is true! If he can't play in the snow every 10 mins he cries and bitches Non-Stop!

Feb 07 13 04:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Kelli wrote:

LOL

This is true! If he can't play in the snow every 10 mins he cries and bitches Non-Stop!

a true Canadian dog

Feb 07 13 04:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

a true Canadian dog

We keep telling him he's half American Bull Dog but then he growls at us and starts foaming at the mouth so we say okay, you're a Canadian Bull Dog and all is forgiven.

Feb 07 13 04:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Kelli wrote:

We keep telling him he's half American Bull Dog but then he growls at us and starts foaming at the mouth so we say okay, you're a Canadian Bull Dog and all is forgiven.

lol
Good boy

Feb 07 13 04:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

lol
Good boy

He's pretty smart for a dumb dog.

Feb 07 13 04:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Kelli wrote:
He's pretty smart for a dumb dog.

dumbs are smart in [our]are own way

Feb 07 13 04:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

dumbs are smart in are own way

LMFAO! Yes. wink

Feb 07 13 04:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Kelli wrote:

LMFAO! Yes. wink

indeed.
dumb is the new .... dumb

Feb 07 13 05:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

indeed.
dumb is the new .... dumb

It is quite popular!

Feb 07 13 05:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Kelli wrote:
It is quite popular!

it never gets out of flavour

Feb 07 13 05:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

it never gets out of flavour

But there's often new sprinkles to add to it, u know, just to give it a little extra crazy, I mean character.

Feb 07 13 05:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Kelli wrote:

But there's often new sprinkles to add to it, u know, just to give it a little extra crazy, I mean character.

well, it is a way to ruin it.
classic dumb should be protected

Feb 07 13 05:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

well, it is a way to ruin it.
classic dumb should be protected

U haven't met my in-laws.

Feb 07 13 05:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Kelli wrote:

U haven't met my in-laws.

lol

I take that back

Feb 07 13 05:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

lol

I take that back

That would be best! tongue

Feb 07 13 05:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Kelli wrote:

That would be best! tongue

that bad ?

Feb 07 13 05:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

that bad ?

U wouldn't believe it if I told u. Hell, I don't even believe it half of the time. LOL

Feb 07 13 06:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Kelli wrote:

U wouldn't believe it if I told u. Hell, I don't even believe it half of the time. LOL

park them in a preserve and lose the key, the map and memory

Feb 07 13 06:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
KelliOnLineGlamourNude
Posts: 2,870
Barrie, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

park them in a preserve and lose the key, the map and memory

That would mean being within the same vicinity with them for a period of time. I don't do that. I break out in hives.

Feb 07 13 06:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


KelliOnLineGlamourNude  wrote:

That would mean being within the same vicinity with them for a period of time. I don't do that. I break out in hives.

send them to Florida.
One way ticket, they will love it there

Feb 07 13 06:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
KelliOnLineGlamourNude
Posts: 2,870
Barrie, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

send them to Florida.
One way ticket, they will love it there

R u saying they would not love Mars? U really don't know these people.

Feb 07 13 06:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


KelliOnLineGlamourNude  wrote:

R u saying they would not love Mars? U really don't know these people.

one way ticket to Mars ?

Why not ?

Feb 07 13 06:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
KelliOnLineGlamourNude
Posts: 2,870
Barrie, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

one way ticket to Mars ?

Why not ?

You're onto something!!!

Feb 07 13 07:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


KelliOnLineGlamourNude  wrote:

You're onto something!!!

do they need to breathe ?

Feb 08 13 04:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
KelliOnLineGlamourNude
Posts: 2,870
Barrie, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

do they need to breathe ?

What for?

Feb 08 13 04:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


KelliOnLineGlamourNude  wrote:

What for?

the flight just got cheaper

Feb 08 13 04:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
KelliOnLineGlamourNude
Posts: 2,870
Barrie, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

the flight just got cheaper

I have strong legs and good shoes. I was thinking more of a good kick!

Feb 08 13 04:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


KelliOnLineGlamourNude  wrote:

I have strong legs and good shoes. I was thinking more of a good kick!

that would be the shortest celestial flight ever but it will make you a lot of well

Feb 08 13 04:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
KelliOnLineGlamourNude
Posts: 2,870
Barrie, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

that would be the shortest celestial flight ever but it will make you a lot of well

LOL Well a lot of well sounds awfully good to me. smile

Feb 08 13 04:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


KelliOnLineGlamourNude  wrote:

LOL Well a lot of well sounds awfully good to me. smile

big_smile

Feb 08 13 04:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


I have a new toy.
a blog big_smile
about burger,beer,bacon and booze and all other guy's nom.

I am silly and a few fashions late

side note: I suck at bowling
Feb 10 13 02:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
KelliOnLineGlamourNude
Posts: 2,870
Barrie, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:
I have a new toy.
a blog big_smile
about burger,beer,bacon and booze and all other guy's nom.

I am silly and a few fashions late

side note: I suck at bowling

You're a blogger?

Feb 11 13 08:11 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andialu
Posts: 14,029
San Pedro, California, US


390 pages?? Is this the longest thread on MM?
Feb 11 13 08:43 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


KelliOnLineGlamourNude  wrote:

You're a blogger?

nope, I just play one on the internet

Feb 11 13 01:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Andialu wrote:
390 pages?? Is this the longest thread on MM?

I don't know, but it's certainly the best/safest one.

Feb 11 13 08:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

nope, I just play one on the internet

Can I see?

Feb 11 13 08:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,705
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Kelli wrote:

Can I see?

yup
tongue

Feb 13 13 03:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kelli
Posts: 24,174
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


scrymettet wrote:

yup
tongue

Keep it up! smile

And let me know when the next one is up! smile

Feb 13 13 05:16 pm  Link  Quote 
first387388389390391392393394last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers