login info join!
Forums > Events > Viva "LAS VEGAS" Meet n Greet Search   Reply
first678910111213last
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


HBP Photography wrote:
The Meet and Greet was Great. It was good meeting and talking to everyone. I took some candid shots. Sorry for the blurriness, Shots were taken with a old Minolta manual camera and some expired film more than a year old.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f39/LordSpam1/MeetGreet042009.jpg

oh i see how it is... get everyone else in there but not even me..... hey...i feel lonely now....sad


but thats ok, im top of the page BIATCHES

Apr 18 09 11:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Frank Zak Photography
Posts: 1
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Mike,
They went for the good looking people. I'm not in there either.
Frank
Apr 19 09 12:03 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


hey for those who didnt come, or couldnt make it.. you missed out on some good people who are here to help these  who did show up...

If you were sick, work, or something thats more important, you get a pass, but if you "overslept" or "forgot", or even thought it was "next week".... you got some explaining to do...

http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_012913.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013044.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013140.jpg
http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013231.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013359.jpg


Photos courtesy of The Main Man...hes the pretty model on the last pic...the one with the POPEYE arms

And because of him we have this thread, and he gets my full appreciation for the work he did restarting the thread.
Apr 19 09 01:21 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Frank Zak Photography wrote:
Mike,
They went for the good looking people. I'm not in there either.
Frank

then how do you explain the two guys on the end with the hats backwards.... you call them "good looking"....lol

Apr 19 09 01:47 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


LADY SWEET FACE wrote:
Well...since nobody was awesome enough to POST A PHONE NUMBER so people can call I am making a reply in here.

Jeesh.

someone tell Main Man to call me...MY # is on my page *le sigh*

gotta just look for it sweety.... my number was included in the thread....

http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?threa … ost9578598

Heck I even had a guy call the restraunt at 7am, telling me he was coming....isnt that right "Tyye"

Apr 19 09 01:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


after the Meet and Greet there was a small shootout at Lake Mead... and look who even doubles as a starter GWC... why its "THE MAIN MAN" himself....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/polarpics2/Modelmayhem%20Stuff/MAINphotog.jpg


{taken from about 50ft away by me, using zoom lense}
Apr 19 09 02:45 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


bump...

I better get to sleep if im hosting the shootout as well....heheheheh
Apr 19 09 03:15 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


todays the day...hehehehehe...

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x65/polarpics_2007/Untitled-23.jpg
Apr 19 09 08:36 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Crazybeautiful Surf_Grl
Posts: 1,141
South Venice, Florida, US


POLARPICS wrote:
hey for those who didnt come, or couldnt make it.. you missed out on some good people who are here to help these  who did show up...

If you were sick, work, or something thats more important, you get a pass, but if you "overslept" or "forgot", or even thought it was "next week".... you got some explaining to do...

http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_012913.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013044.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013140.jpg
http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013231.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013359.jpg


Photos courtesy of The Main Man...hes the pretty model on the last pic...the one with the POPEYE arms

And because of him we have this thread, and he gets my full appreciation for the work he did restarting the thread.

Wow i got myself(away from other people) included in the picture of these pretty people

Apr 19 09 11:52 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Crazybeautiful Surf_Grl
Posts: 1,141
South Venice, Florida, US


POLARPICS wrote:
after the Meet and Greet there was a small shootout at Lake Mead... and look who even doubles as a starter GWC... why its "THE MAIN MAN" himself....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/polarpics2/Modelmayhem%20Stuff/MAINphotog.jpg
--> I will be the future GWC in next couple months since im planning to buy my own camera wink


{taken from about 50ft away by me, using zoom lense}

Apr 19 09 11:54 am  Link  Quote 
Model
TanyaBallinger
Posts: 126
Jewett City, Connecticut, US


POLARPICS wrote:
hey for those who didnt come, or couldnt make it.. you missed out on some good people who are here to help these  who did show up...

If you were sick, work, or something thats more important, you get a pass, but if you "overslept" or "forgot", or even thought it was "next week".... you got some explaining to do...

http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_012913.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013044.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013140.jpg
http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013231.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013359.jpg


Photos courtesy of The Main Man...hes the pretty model on the last pic...the one with the POPEYE arms

And because of him we have this thread, and he gets my full appreciation for the work he did restarting the thread.

The meet and greet was a ton of fun. I loved having the chance to meet so many people! To those of you who I met thanks again for all the lovely compliments! To those of you whom I didn't have the honor of chatting with I wish I could have but there were so many of us there! Feel free to still drop me a line!

The shoot after at Lake Mead was very hot and bright, but I'm sure there were some fantastic images captured! Thanks to all who were able to make it and perhaps next time to those who couldn't!

Apr 19 09 01:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Phil Edelstein
Posts: 663
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


I'm glad I only TAKE THE PICTURES of the pretty people, and that I'm not one of them lol

POLARPICS wrote:
hey for those who didnt come, or couldnt make it.. you missed out on some good people who are here to help these  who did show up...

If you were sick, work, or something thats more important, you get a pass, but if you "overslept" or "forgot", or even thought it was "next week".... you got some explaining to do...

http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_012913.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013044.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013140.jpg
http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013231.jpg
http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/363270/20090419/b_013359.jpg


Photos courtesy of The Main Man...hes the pretty model on the last pic...the one with the POPEYE arms

And because of him we have this thread, and he gets my full appreciation for the work he did restarting the thread.

Apr 19 09 03:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jon Wee Photos
Posts: 6
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


haha I look retarded in the picture of me.
Apr 19 09 04:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kevin Connery
Posts: 16,796
El Segundo, California, US


It was it was great to add new faces to names!

Here's some of the snaps I took at the lake after the M&G. (As you can see, I'm not a swimsuit photographer.)

http://www.kevinconnery.com/photos/2009/final/0418_lakemead/20090418_161507r1.jpg
http://www.kevinconnery.com/photos/2009/final/0418_lakemead/20090418_161608r1.jpg
http://www.kevinconnery.com/photos/2009/final/0418_lakemead/20090418_171803r1.jpg
Apr 19 09 04:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Kevin Connery wrote:
It was it was great to add new faces to names!

Here's some of the snaps I took at the lake after the M&G. (As you can see, I'm not a swimsuit photographer.)

http://www.kevinconnery.com/photos/2009/final/0418_lakemead/20090418_161507r1.jpg
http://www.kevinconnery.com/photos/2009/final/0418_lakemead/20090418_161608r1.jpg
http://www.kevinconnery.com/photos/2009/final/0418_lakemead/20090418_171803r1.jpg

man, i got alot to learn from the master of DOF.... great stuff kevin, really great stuff!!!!

Apr 19 09 08:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


so did anyone else have fun at the meet and greet.... i mean... theres gotta be more than just 5 people
Apr 20 09 12:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
BryanJ
Posts: 237
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


It was a great time.  A lot of talent showed up.  It was nice to put names and faces together.  Looking forward to the next. I will offer myself to help assist in the planning if needed.  I hope to do some shooting soon with those I met.
Apr 20 09 01:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
kjack photography
Posts: 280
Saint George, Utah, US


It was great to meet everyone...and I am glad to have made some promising connections and friendships from the weekend. Thanks Mike for all your hard work smile
Apr 20 09 08:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


thasnk for coming Katy... seriously.....smile
Apr 20 09 09:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


POLARPICS wrote:
todays the day...hehehehehe...

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x65/polarpics_2007/Untitled-23.jpg
kjack photography wrote:
It was great to meet everyone...and I am glad to have made some promising connections and friendships from the weekend. Thanks Mike for all your hard work smile

oh i just try to put things together to bring the las vegas community together, some photogs in Vegas dont like, or dont play well with others, but hey I think the larger the group the more fun i think.... but hey thats me and my 2 cents.

Me, personally, I have over 2,000 images to screen... with all the photogs combines I think im going to say 10,000 or more images taken at the shootout

Heres one of Mr. DraeMoon.
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/87/l_05a7aa38692f46ff9a583933cc94eed6.jpg

Apr 20 09 09:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


these are just a few candids and outtakes of the shootout.. not to be taken seriously.....smile

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/polarpics/Misc%20Stuff/candid.jpg
Apr 20 09 09:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Makeup Artist
Christa Adamson
Posts: 7
Henderson, Nevada, US


Love the outtakes from the shootout!!  It was a lot of fun with a lot of great models, photographers and of course MUA's!!!! Can't wait till the next one!!! Sorry I missed the M & G..as you all know I was sick and was resting for the long day ahead of us. Can't wait to see all of the amazing pics!!!
Mike you are awesome for putting together such events!!!
Apr 20 09 09:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
DraeMoon
Posts: 5
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


I had so much fun! Everybody thanks for the love, the laughter and the opportunity. I wish it could happen all over again! Hope to work with all of you in the future again! Much love and God bless to your success!
Apr 20 09 10:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Xquizit PiX By Lillie K
Posts: 249
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


POLARPICS wrote:
these are just a few candids and outtakes of the shootout.. not to be taken seriously.....smile

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/polarpics/Misc%20Stuff/candid.jpg

Ok Ok since my husbands a plumber I think I have the right to show my plumbers crack sometimes..... lol  Love the shots... we did have a great time at all the events..... and hope there are many many more to come.....   

Yeah Yeah lets shake some budddeaah.......

Yes I got 1800 images at the studio then 900 more at my studio.... Definetly was a crazy day..... but well worth it.....

Apr 21 09 09:37 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Sara Micheal
Posts: 105
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Mike, I had fun at the meet & greet and I can't wait to see the pictures from the shootout! I really hope I get to make it next time smile
Apr 21 09 05:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Xquizit PiX By Lillie K
Posts: 249
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Christa Adamson wrote:
Love the outtakes from the shootout!!  It was a lot of fun with a lot of great models, photographers and of course MUA's!!!! Can't wait till the next one!!! Sorry I missed the M & G..as you all know I was sick and was resting for the long day ahead of us. Can't wait to see all of the amazing pics!!!
Mike you are awesome for putting together such events!!!

Yeah Christa...... Your very first post... I am sooo proud....  Its ok Im glad you coud make it to the shoot and do a fantastic job on the models makeup... I could not have done it with out you.....

Apr 21 09 08:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Xquizit PiX By Lillie K
Posts: 249
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


So Im going to sift through some pictures of mike and see what I can find..... hmmm  pay backs, stay tuned folks..... LOL
Apr 21 09 08:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


just some new pics of "new comers" that came out to the Lake Mead shoot out...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/polarpics/Misc%20Stuff/RenetaKoncsage1.jpghttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/polarpics/Misc%20Stuff/RenetaKoncsage2.jpg
Apr 21 09 09:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Xquizit PiX By Lillie K wrote:
So Im going to sift through some pictures of mike and see what I can find..... hmmm  pay backs, stay tuned folks..... LOL

are we going tit for tat / blackmail pics... cause i rember at lake mead there was this certain series where my finger was stuck on the trigger and i happend to snap like 40 frames straight and welll you know....


do you really wanna be emberassed???.... think about it now......


hahahahaha  (laughin in the notorious villian laugh)

Apr 21 09 09:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Xquizit PiX By Lillie K
Posts: 249
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


POLARPICS wrote:
just some new pics of "new comers" that came out to the Lake Mead shoot out...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/polarpics/Misc%20Stuff/RenetaKoncsage1.jpghttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/polarpics/Misc%20Stuff/RenetaKoncsage2.jpg

I love it... beautiful capture.... It has a very sensual feeling and love the change to black and white.... : )

Apr 22 09 09:19 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Xquizit PiX By Lillie K
Posts: 249
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


POLARPICS wrote:

are we going tit for tat / blackmail pics... cause i rember at lake mead there was this certain series where my finger was stuck on the trigger and i happend to snap like 40 frames straight and welll you know....


do you really wanna be emberassed???.... think about it now......


hahahahaha  (laughin in the notorious villian laugh)

Yikes Im scared now..... Well I just can't compete.... your right... I don't want to mess with Ya Big Mike.... Maybe in the future, hehehehehehe..... As I know how you are now.... Im keeping my eye on you......  (Crossing arms and laying back in my chair)

Apr 22 09 09:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


bump
Apr 22 09 09:29 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Sara Boucher wrote:
Mike, I had fun at the meet & greet and I can't wait to see the pictures from the shootout!

ask and ye shall be rewarded....

Models please be patient, i am working on atleast 2 people per day.... so please hang tight... you can link or share this whole image but once again this only a proof

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/polarpics/Misc%20Stuff/proofsheet.jpg

Apr 22 09 11:35 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Xquizit PiX By Lillie K
Posts: 249
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


POLARPICS wrote:
ask and ye shall be rewarded....

Models please be patient, i am working on atleast 2 people per day.... so please hang tight... you can link or share this whole image but once again this only a proof

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/polarpics/Misc%20Stuff/proofsheet.jpg

Sweet Lordeah.... Those just took my breath away.... Yes draemoon especially you.... whew.... ; )  Brittany you are off the hook gorgeous and you know it... every shot of you is a joy to look at... Elizabeth and Megan... You gals are just beautiful and definetly have the talent to be amazing models... : )

Last but not least the main contrubutor to this amazing escapade of pictures is Mike Lee from Polarpics.... Nice Job..

Apr 22 09 11:59 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


thanks, im taking a eye break..... time to wait for my 1pm shoot
Apr 22 09 12:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Makeup Artist
Christa Adamson
Posts: 7
Henderson, Nevada, US


Pics are coming out nice guys!!!! Great job to all!!!!
Apr 22 09 02:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
kjack photography
Posts: 280
Saint George, Utah, US


Nice Mike! Love em!!!
Apr 22 09 02:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
DraeMoon
Posts: 5
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Dang Lillie, don't get to excited over there. I mean its only me with my shirt off! HAHA.

The pictures are coming out great for all so far!
Apr 22 09 05:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Megan Taechon K
Posts: 112
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Thank you everyone for the great shootout i can't wait to do it again! you all were so much fun yet still professional... mike your amazing at putting these events together!

:]
Megan
Apr 22 09 07:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
POLARPICS
Posts: 2,436
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Megan Taechon K wrote:
Thank you everyone for the great shootout i can't wait to do it again! you all were so much fun yet still professional... mike your amazing at putting these events together!

:]
Megan

i try.... when i first came into vegas i never seen or heard of any events... so i say "to hell with it"  i will do these and see what comes of it... and ever since my first one, i have made some good friends that I will always cherish and adore for their time invested into me.  You are omly as good as the people you surround yourself with.... something like that..hmm

Apr 22 09 07:28 pm  Link  Quote 
first678910111213last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers