login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > exposed during massage!! Search   Reply
12last
Model
Linda Lunn
Posts: 39
New York, New York, US


I just read this blog entry i found because i googled this issue...it just happened to me and it was hysterically funny...I couldnt stop giggling.....

have any other girls had this happen? I think next time im gonna request a female! Read the second entry called "happy ending"

http://tequilamockingbird.blogspot.com/ … 2953379200
Aug 12 09 03:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Nori Zay
Posts: 12,279
Washington, District of Columbia, US


lol

Best thing I've read all day.
Aug 12 09 03:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Linda Lunn
Posts: 39
New York, New York, US


it was almost the exact same experience i had...good thing i dont mind being nude!!!! i was laughing, im sure he heard me.....
Aug 12 09 03:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Lea Halliwell
Posts: 3,939
Lexington, Kentucky, US


Nori Zay wrote:
lol

Best thing I've read all day.

Me too.

Aug 12 09 03:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Damon Banner
Posts: 85,065
Hayward, California, US


I hate when my hoo ha is exposed during a massage.  hate it.   that's why I leave my underwear on.
Aug 12 09 03:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Fifi
Posts: 58,112
Silver Spring, Maryland, US


I don't mind it so much. The only time I've been nervous during a massage is when I had a really hot guy and I was sooo into it that I kept making inappropriate noises. lol
Aug 12 09 03:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Damon Banner
Posts: 85,065
Hayward, California, US


Miss Fifi wrote:
I don't mind it so much. The only time I've been nervous during a massage is when I had a really hot guy and I was sooo into it that I kept making inappropriate noises. lol

I always think I"ll catch wood and poke her in the eye. 

and if she's blind, she won't be able to rub me right.

Aug 12 09 03:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Victoria Julison
Posts: 1,466
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Epic.
Aug 12 09 03:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Linda Lunn
Posts: 39
New York, New York, US


It was a surreal moment for me...i feel like i have to share this story, but clearly i cant tell my husband. hed probably beat the guy up....
Aug 12 09 03:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
JordanLeigh
Posts: 342
Saginaw, Michigan, US


Nori Zay wrote:
lol

Best thing I've read all day.

+1

Aug 12 09 03:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Hair Stylist
TLstylist
Posts: 863
San Diego, California, US


That was an awesome read. thank you haha
Aug 12 09 03:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Makeup Artist
Fatale Makeup and SFX
Posts: 246
Detroit, Michigan, US


that was the best thing I've read in a long time. I think I'm gonna bookmark that blog.

edit:

i just realized her last entry was from 2004. Sad sad
Aug 12 09 03:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Damon Banner
Posts: 85,065
Hayward, California, US


Linda Lunn wrote:
It was a surreal moment for me...i feel like i have to share this story, but clearly i cant tell my husband. hed probably beat the guy up....

did the massage therapist intentionally look at your booyah?

Aug 12 09 03:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Compass Rose Studios
Posts: 15,918
Portland, Oregon, US


That gal was a good story teller. 

Almost makes me want to know what a massage is like smile
Aug 12 09 03:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Linda Lunn
Posts: 39
New York, New York, US


i really cant judge his intentions, but i would assume he saw the goodies...i was completely exposed for what seemed like minutes, with one leg back against my chest...hard to hide anything like that.....I wonder if he read this blog before i went in??????? lol
Aug 12 09 03:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Damon Banner
Posts: 85,065
Hayward, California, US


Linda Lunn wrote:
i really cant judge his intentions, but i would assume he saw the goodies...i was completely exposed for what seemed like minutes, with one leg back against my chest...hard to hide anything like that.....I wonder if he read this blog before i went in??????? lol

if it wasn't intentional, what is the problem?  he was likely doing something similar to what is written in the blog.

I just went to your porfolio and I saw a glimpse of your hey now!

Aug 12 09 03:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MisterC
Posts: 15,162
Portland, Oregon, US


I had a female masseuse get a little too friendly with me once.

In this case, it made me pretty uncomfortable. It was very unexpected.
Aug 12 09 03:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Linda Lunn
Posts: 39
New York, New York, US


i think its different when the girl is nude, than when a man is getting massaged by a woman...somehow its more vulnerable
Aug 12 09 03:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GH-Photography
Posts: 9,416
Brunswick, Georgia, US


Linda Lunn wrote:
i think its different when the girl is nude, than when a man is getting massaged by a woman...somehow its more vulnerable

Say that again after popping a stiffy, when hot girl massage therapist is rubbing your ass.

Aug 12 09 04:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paul Bryson Photography
Posts: 47,938
Hollywood, Florida, US


I've never had my hoo-ha exposed during a massage.
Aug 12 09 04:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jeffrey Engel
Posts: 22,326
Waltham, Massachusetts, US


I laughed at the "blowing air over an open bottle" line.
Aug 12 09 04:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dustin Sackett
Posts: 1,165
Tucson, Arizona, US


"I think we are a bit beyond modesty at this point"


That was full of win.
Aug 12 09 04:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Fifi
Posts: 58,112
Silver Spring, Maryland, US


Linda Lunn wrote:
i think its different when the girl is nude, than when a man is getting massaged by a woman...somehow its more vulnerable

What?

How so?

Aug 12 09 04:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Linda Lunn
Posts: 39
New York, New York, US


i feel like a woman nude against her will / expectation in front of a man is embarassing.......but reversed, i think men might be excited and secretely want the exposure
Aug 12 09 04:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Damon Banner
Posts: 85,065
Hayward, California, US


Linda Lunn wrote:
i feel like a woman nude against her will / expectation in front of a man is embarassing.......but reversed, i think men might be excited and secretely want the exposure

yeah, we secretly don't want massage therapists to see our sack.  we really don't.

Aug 12 09 04:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lumigraphics
Posts: 32,628
Detroit, Michigan, US


MinisterC  wrote:
I had a female masseuse get a little too friendly with me once.

In this case, it made me pretty uncomfortable. It was very unexpected.

Fess up. You liked it.

Aug 12 09 04:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Fifi
Posts: 58,112
Silver Spring, Maryland, US


Linda Lunn wrote:
i feel like a woman nude against her will / expectation in front of a man is embarassing.......but reversed, i think men might be excited and secretely want the exposure

You don't know many men, do you?

Aug 12 09 04:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
Extreme Body Art
Posts: 4,932
West Jordan, Utah, US


Linda Lunn wrote:
i think its different when the girl is nude, than when a man is getting massaged by a woman...somehow its more vulnerable
Paradigm Shift wrote:
Say that again after popping a stiffy, when hot girl massage therapist is rubbing your ass.

+1

I don't get massages except from my wife because I would get embarrassed if I popped a boner.

Talk about vulnerable... but I would rather have a female massage me and I pop one than a male massage me and pop one.

Sometimes, it's all in the woman's head "OMG! I'm naked so the guy massaging me will enjoy it sexually"...
Doctors - Gynocologist in particular.. it's their job, they have a staff... They don't care about your "nether regions"
Me being a bodypainter - Nudity does nothing to me unless I know something is going to happen... and if I know nothing is going to happen... then no erection takes place.
Artists - I know a lot of artists and they are working too hard on the piece to make sure everything is where is should be and that the picture does the model justice... not enough time to "ogle"
Photographers - See "Artist"
Massage Therapists - So many bodies so many massages... who cares, you massage one... you get it done... you say "NEXT!"
(I'm sure I missed a profession... but you get the idea)


Now I'm sure there ARE males out there in these catagories that could be considered "Pervy" but they usually don't last long because they soon realize that it's too much work to do any of the above jobs (careers) to just see a naked girl... their are easier ways.

Just saying...

Aug 12 09 04:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
ShonaM
Posts: 8,676
Perth, Western Australia, Australia


Linda Lunn wrote:
I just read this blog entry i found because i googled this issue...it just happened to me and it was hysterically funny...I couldnt stop giggling.....

have any other girls had this happen? I think next time im gonna request a female! Read the second entry called "happy ending"

http://tequilamockingbird.blogspot.com/ … 2953379200

Haha - that was great! I love the way she writes...

Aug 12 09 04:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dustin Sackett
Posts: 1,165
Tucson, Arizona, US


Linda Lunn wrote:
i feel like a woman nude against her will / expectation in front of a man is embarassing.......but reversed, i think men might be excited and secretely want the exposure

As a guy, I totally disagree.  I can be around naked people all day long (although if there is no reason for it it gets uncomftorable.) But for me to be disrobed, or walked in on without notice makes my skin crawl.  I cant even do the whole massage thing because of it.

Aug 12 09 04:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
stacey211
Posts: 77
New York, New York, US


LMAO.. .

now that just made my day.......
Aug 12 09 05:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Moon Pix Photography
Posts: 3,889
Syracuse, New York, US


Linda Lunn wrote:
I just read this blog entry i found because i googled this issue...it just happened to me and it was hysterically funny...I couldnt stop giggling.....

have any other girls had this happen? I think next time im gonna request a female! Read the second entry called "happy ending"

http://tequilamockingbird.blogspot.com/ … 2953379200

I am a massage therapist... I worked at Canyon Ranch for many years... I can say that I truly enjoyed this blog entry... very fun... and very true... LOL..

Perhaps the therapist should have worked the iliopsoas muscle.  LOL...

Aug 12 09 05:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Moon Pix Photography
Posts: 3,889
Syracuse, New York, US


Linda Lunn wrote:
i feel like a woman nude against her will / expectation in front of a man is embarassing.......but reversed, i think men might be excited and secretely want the exposure

I can tell you from experience, that it goes both ways... embarrassment from being naked or exposed is not a female or male thing... and secretly wanting exposure, from my own experience, if anything tends to be more of a female thing... perhaps it is because I am a male therapist?  I know that men have "accidentally" exposed themselves to many of my female colleagues. smile

Aug 12 09 05:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kincaid Blackwood
Posts: 23,229
Atlanta, Georgia, US


The gaping maw of her vagina?  "...just the way my little cervix is never gonna straighten up and fly right..."



I wuz lawlin...
Aug 12 09 05:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Moon Pix Photography
Posts: 3,889
Syracuse, New York, US


I will also add, that you really have nothing to be embarrassed about...  We see all kinds of bodies and body parts all day long... I have seen way more boobs as a massage therapist... WAY more... than as a photographer...
smile
Aug 12 09 05:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Moon Pix Photography
Posts: 3,889
Syracuse, New York, US


Extreme Body Art wrote:

Linda Lunn wrote:
i think its different when the girl is nude, than when a man is getting massaged by a woman...somehow its more vulnerable

+1

I don't get massages except from my wife because I would get embarrassed if I popped a boner.

Talk about vulnerable... but I would rather have a female massage me and I pop one than a male massage me and pop one.

Sometimes, it's all in the woman's head "OMG! I'm naked so the guy massaging me will enjoy it sexually"...
Doctors - Gynocologist in particular.. it's their job, they have a staff... They don't care about your "nether regions"
Me being a bodypainter - Nudity does nothing to me unless I know something is going to happen... and if I know nothing is going to happen... then no erection takes place.
Artists - I know a lot of artists and they are working too hard on the piece to make sure everything is where is should be and that the picture does the model justice... not enough time to "ogle"
Photographers - See "Artist"
Massage Therapists - So many bodies so many massages... who cares, you massage one... you get it done... you say "NEXT!"
(I'm sure I missed a profession... but you get the idea)


Now I'm sure there ARE males out there in these catagories that could be considered "Pervy" but they usually don't last long because they soon realize that it's too much work to do any of the above jobs (careers) to just see a naked girl... their are easier ways.

Just saying...

Popping boners is somewhat common... even by straight guys who have a male therapist... it is a natural response to the body being stimulated.
I had a guy once start crying after he popped one on the table... He was disturbed because he thought he might be gay because of it.... Needless to say, I consoled him and let him know it was the body's natural reaction to feeling pleasure.

Aug 13 09 09:31 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Image K
Posts: 23,343
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


I'm always amazed when women think that THEIR "hoo-hoo" is the only one that we have ever seen, or that we even care...
Aug 13 09 09:39 am  Link  Quote 
Model
-Nicole-
Posts: 19,170
Madison, Wisconsin, US


Paradigm Shift wrote:

Say that again after popping a stiffy, when hot girl massage therapist is rubbing your ass.

I'm going to create a massage bed with a hole in it so when a man is face down he can be more........................comfortable lol


I've never had a massage sad

Aug 13 09 09:48 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Skydancer Photos
Posts: 21,882
Santa Cruz, California, US


Mz Snow wrote:
I'm going to create a massage bed with a hole in it so when a man is face down he can be more........................comfortable lol


I've never had a massage sad

They have those, for shiatsu style. But the hole is supposed to be for your nose. tongue

Massage/bodywork is an integral part of my self care regime. smile

There is a study that just came out that shows yoga and bodywork/massage can be more effective in treating ADD and also stress-related diseases than many medical/pharmaceutical approaches.

Aug 13 09 10:04 am  Link  Quote 
Clothing Designer
Eclectic Visions
Posts: 1,233
El Paso, Texas, US


lol

the best
Aug 13 09 10:39 am  Link  Quote 
12last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers