login info join!
Forums > General Industry > DigitalArtOfThe Day 1/7/10 W Does Heaven Look like Search   Reply
Photographer
Tytaniafairy
Posts: 3,145
Evansville, Indiana, US



PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ENTER .

The winner for yesterday was ForeverFotos with :

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp100/foreverfotos/dscf0055a_water_dream.jpg

Congratulations  !


TODAY'S THEME: What does heaven look like
Tuesday: Tree people and dryads



PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ENTER .


IMPORTANT: RULES

1. One entry per person per day.
2. One vote per person per day.
3. No bumping your entry.
4. No vote stacking or asking for other MM members to vote for you.
5. Voting starts at 10 am the day of and ends 9 pm that same day. (MM time.)
6. No voting for an image you participated in creating.
7. To vote, quote the entry you wish to vote for and type "Vote".
8. Mature 18 + images are allowed but must contain a link and not the actual image posted.
9. Photo Artwork must be digital art.
10. Unlike some contests you may post a story to go along with your work .
11. If you enter, you are expected to vote. It's common courtesy!
12. No re-entering a picture that has already won.

NEW RULE :

13. You must post with your entry what medium and how you processed the artwork(example : Photo, new background, Painted etc or Oil painted, photoshop etc...) If you do not post how you processed it and the medium, you will be disqualified.


ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Photomanipulation (ie. Changed as if adding object, extracting, new background, elements etc.)

2. Painting Digitally(oil or anything else.)

3 . A photo that has the same elements but is then rendered into a different photo, for example adding a third person, a castle and changing colors and hand painting it.

4. Drawing in photoshop, painter etc...

NOT ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Photos right out of camera.

2. Photos only changed in color, saturation or corrections.

3. Retouches (skin changes, smoothing and blurring, removel of blemishes and changing the overall color of background, clothes etc....)

Please follow these. If either Chris or I finds that a picture seems to be only "retouched" or seems right out of camera, we will disqualify it from the contest.

Thanks very much and continue creating.

If you have won previous contests and want a large file for print from my collection, pm Tytaniafairy.

Also, it was decided that whomever wins the contest will get a free fairy picture full size through email for you to print of any Tytaniafairy's Faeries/ Elves.

Vote and by all means, have fun!


Please visit the winner's gallery hosted by VOP.
http://modelmayhemdigitalartofthedaywin … .com/?cr=5


http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/tytaniafairy/Medal_Pattern_by_Omphaloskepsis99.jpg

VOTING STARTS AT 10AM MM TIME AND ENDS AT 9PM MM TIME
Voter's Clock here http://www.griffinbikini.com/mm/mmtime.html , provided by Ellen Griffin Photos.
Jun 06 10 09:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Alan Pedroso
Posts: 7,644
Miami, Florida, US


Added model to background stock , dodge and burn , color tones , etc .

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/154/b/1/LAST_GALAXY_by_alan1828.jpg
Jun 07 10 07:31 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Deacon Blues
Posts: 25,799
Belmont, North Carolina, US


At the Pearly Gates. Title: "Saint Peter's Not In Today".

Shot w/ Canon 30D.

Removed various distractions in ceiling above model (Sofija, Mayhem #316361), added a luminosity layer, added a clouds layer, added an adjustment layer, and erased portions of all layers to come up with composite.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/9318473 18+ !
Jun 07 10 07:58 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Nancy Wishard
Posts: 4,093
Fallbrook, California, US


Model shot in studio, added background, lightbeams, some flowers around her dress, blending modes, filters, Acme photo, etc.....
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z7/nancywishard/8-1-09%20Crystal%20Lane/IMG_0152-Editwebcopy-1.jpg
Jun 07 10 08:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Ellen Griffin Photos
Posts: 3,465
Roanoke, Virginia, US


multiple backgrounds,some signs ,lettering and some light bursts

http://www.griffinbikini.com/mm/heaven.jpg
Jun 07 10 12:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Stacey L Leigh
Posts: 301
Cookeville, Tennessee, US


Entry for Heaven...almost 18+ made a link just in case...

http://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/pho … d765d0.jpg

Shot in studio on black backdrop.  He added some curls to my hair.  Painted in the background with the tree and butterflies and clouds.  Not sure what all he did other than that.
Jun 07 10 01:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Visually Odd Photo
Posts: 4,626
Morton, Illinois, US


model shot in studio......added sky and clouds...messed with color and contrast.....add stairs.....messed with stair color and warp....added a prime lens flare to designate destination....messed with all opacity levels......yada yada yada

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4037/4679425687_bda150d056_b.jpg
Jun 07 10 01:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Rick Dupuis Photography
Posts: 6,821
Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada


I'm late but I just shot Kitriena on Saturday and finished the post a few minutes ago.
Model shot in Chromakey. The background is a mix of stock images and column brushes. layered with fog etc.
+18 (probably)
http://rickdupuis.com/models1/archKitrienaweb.jpg
Jun 07 10 02:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
Purple Princess Edits
Posts: 1,163
Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom


Rick Dupuis Photography wrote:
I'm late but I just shot Kitriena on Saturday and finished the post a few minutes ago.
Model shot in Chromakey. The background is a mix of stock images and column brushes. layered with fog etc.
+18 (probably)
http://rickdupuis.com/models1/archKitrienaweb.jpg

vote

Jun 07 10 03:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Ellen Griffin Photos
Posts: 3,465
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Alan Pedroso wrote:
Added model to background stock , dodge and burn , color tones , etc .

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/154/b/1/LAST_GALAXY_by_alan1828.jpg

vote
damn i want those fuzzy boots

Jun 07 10 04:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FJR Photography
Posts: 6,172
Pekin, Indiana, US


Rick Dupuis Photography wrote:
I'm late but I just shot Kitriena on Saturday and finished the post a few minutes ago.
Model shot in Chromakey. The background is a mix of stock images and column brushes. layered with fog etc.
+18 (probably)
http://rickdupuis.com/models1/archKitrienaweb.jpg

VOTE

Jun 07 10 04:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
L Raye
Posts: 4,937
Petaluma, California, US


Deacon Blues wrote:
At the Pearly Gates. Title: "Saint Peter's Not In Today".

Shot w/ Canon 30D.

Removed various distractions in ceiling above model (Sofija, Mayhem #316361), added a luminosity layer, added a clouds layer, added an adjustment layer, and erased portions of all layers to come up with composite.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/9318473 18+ !

Vote

Jun 07 10 04:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
remerrill
Posts: 3,880
Arcata, California, US


Stacey L Leigh  wrote:
Entry for Heaven...almost 18+ made a link just in case...

http://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/pho … d765d0.jpg

Shot in studio on black backdrop.  He added some curls to my hair.  Painted in the background with the tree and butterflies and clouds.  Not sure what all he did other than that.

VOTE

Jun 07 10 04:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Stacey L Leigh
Posts: 301
Cookeville, Tennessee, US


Nancy Wishard wrote:
Model shot in studio, added background, lightbeams, some flowers around her dress, blending modes, filters, Acme photo, etc.....
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z7/nancywishard/8-1-09%20Crystal%20Lane/IMG_0152-Editwebcopy-1.jpg

VOTE!!

Jun 07 10 04:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Tytaniafairy
Posts: 3,145
Evansville, Indiana, US


Visually Odd Photo wrote:
model shot in studio......added sky and clouds...messed with color and contrast.....add stairs.....messed with stair color and warp....added a prime lens flare to designate destination....messed with all opacity levels......yada yada yada

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4037/4679425687_bda150d056_b.jpg

God this was so hard but this is what I imagine Gaya and the heavens to look like .
VOTE

Jun 07 10 04:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Rick Dupuis Photography
Posts: 6,821
Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada


Deacon Blues wrote:
At the Pearly Gates. Title: "Saint Peter's Not In Today".

vote

Jun 07 10 05:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ForeverFotos
Posts: 6,618
Indianapolis, Indiana, US


Ellen Griffin Photos wrote:
multiple backgrounds,some signs ,lettering and some light bursts

http://www.griffinbikini.com/mm/heaven.jpg

where's the transsexual entrance? tongue

vote

Jun 07 10 06:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Visually Odd Photo
Posts: 4,626
Morton, Illinois, US


contest closed
Jun 07 10 09:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Hidden Sidhe Studio
Posts: 163
Los Lunas, New Mexico, US


Deacon Blues wrote:
At the Pearly Gates. Title: "Saint Peter's Not In Today".

Shot w/ Canon 30D.

Removed various distractions in ceiling above model (Sofija, Mayhem #316361), added a luminosity layer, added a clouds layer, added an adjustment layer, and erased portions of all layers to come up with composite.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/9318473 18+ !

I'm too late but this would be my Vote

Jun 08 10 12:28 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers