I think its about time to give this one a good bump...
https://www.ae.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/i … rentPage=1
Posting Job Title: Image Retoucher
Brand: *American Eagle Outfitters
Job Category: Corporate
Location: 77 HOT METAL
Job Status: *Full Time
Job City: PITTSBURGH
Job State: Pennsylvania
Job Country: United States
Job Description: POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for analyzing and handling all image tasks for marketing and ae.com images. This includes retouching, color correction, color conversion, archiving and naming images, image output and more. This involves color matching to supplied samples and creation of image information not present in original image.
• Analyze image content, determine any needed enhancement and perform color correction, cosmetic retouching and build image composites for final use
• Determine conformity of content to both individual brand AE’s style guide
• Creation and execution of campaign look and feel based on direction from campaign photographer and creative directors.
o Individual adjustment of all requested images
o General corrections to adjust contracts, exposures, etc.
o Specific corrections to match color from digital file to original for internet photos
o Adjust flesh-tones on model photos as needed
o Color conversion from RGB space to CMYK while maintaining the intended color
o Provide color proofs either on screen for markups or in print for approval
• Image manipulation from digital camera devices as well as scanned images to obtain desired final image needs
o Scaling and sizing of images for multiple uses
o Removal of cuts, holes, stamps, and other undesired photo data
• File handling after approval for release
o Convert image to correct color space for output requirements
o Maintain image archive
• Utilize the image process to make images available to internal clients for approvals.
• Push final approved, hi-res imagery to vendors as needed
• Push images to AE.COM and handle special image requests for AE.COM.
• Partner with web retouchers to help with high volume web schedules when needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Associates degree in photography / multimedia
• 4+ yrs experience in image manipulation and color handling.
• Experience with Color Conversion and Proofing required
• Experience with Photography or Production Art preferred
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and image database applications
• Self-motivated and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
• Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-orientated environment
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
American Eagle Outfitters is an Equal Opportunity Employer